Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

Go check it on youtube, or something.

I seen it,just reminds me of SR except MMO :P!Looks cool though

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

Well, not so much the gameplay, IMO the game itself pretty bad lol. Customization wise, though, it's probably the best game out there right now.

I hope they add better color sliders this time. The sliders in PSP2 were all dull and washed out colors, you could never get it to something like lemon yellow or fire red. It was always a kind of puke yellow or a dark pink.

Yes, I want ridiculous amounts of customization. Way more than even PSU/P2/I offered (which was a lot). If we're going back to PSO's complete and utter lack of visual customization outside of picking a cheesy color pallet swap, then fuck PSO2. Fuck it with a cattle prod. This is 2011, there is absolutely no excuse not to have at least basic customization, such as different outfits, hairstyles, accessories, and coloration options for all of it.

That's about all I have to say, really.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothXer0 View Post
    I hope they add better color sliders this time. The sliders in PSP2 were all dull and washed out colors, you could never get it to something like lemon yellow or fire red. It was always a kind of puke yellow or a dark pink.
    Wait, what?! All the colors in PSP2 were extremely bright and vivid. I don't know what game you were playing. My main character, Lilandra, has fire red hair right now. I've also given her ocean blue, lemon yellow, lime green, and everything. No dull, washed out colors.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Apr 27, 2011 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post

Wait, what?! All the colors in PSP2 were extremely bright and vivid. I don't know what game you were playing. My main character, Lilandra, has fire red hair right now. I've also given her ocean blue, lemon yellow, lime green, and everything. No dull, washed out colors.
    Yeah, well whenever I try to change the secondary color on my Cast it's nothing but dulled out pastel colors that don't match up with the main color at all.

Also, the color selections on the outfits in PSP2 were horrid. Give us a slider for those too, because Sega doesn't know how to pick any good ones out.

And what's up with Casts only having like 3 different robot heads (the different faces on the same head don't count) and then 200 human heads with different angled eyes or some crap like that? I wanted my robot samurai helmet back from PSO. Hell, PSP2 didn't even have as many heads as PSU. If I want to look like a human, I'll play as a human, not a robot.

Color selection for clothes like Casts had would be good.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I think color selection WOULD be a million times more efficient than having to buy 10 of the same shirt, only to hate all of the colors but having to make due, like it was in PSU.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

No more proportion changer thanks. Height, muscle, breasts, age sliders are fine, but fat fucks have no place in military organizations.