Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    #1 XBOX 360 TA MAG TEAM WildArms2's Avatar

Default Millionaire Money making guide

IF you aren't a complete beginner you probably can skip down to the second post this post is about how to use the shop feature.

Starting out in PSU now can be a little overwhelming some items seem like they are extremely to expensive. Healing items cost up to 1500 meseta (star atomizers) and refilling your photon arts can drain your money if you aren't careful.

The beauty of PSU is the ease that you can make money once you know what your doing. Even a level 5 can become an instant millionaire with a little luck. This will be part 1 of a many informative series on how to make money in PSU. These guides are mainly for the beginners starting out buy even some more experienced guardians may learn a thing or two by reading.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU NEED
    open shop

found in the guardians colony 2nd floor of the ship in the room decorations shop

open shop costs 15k or 15,000 meseta but it worth every penny

So if you are just starting PSU 15k might seem like a huge investment but just make sure you grab every single item on the ground while playing missions and sell all that you don't need to either the NPC (non playable characters) or stockpile them. I would suggest selling all the synthesis materials to the NPC until you get your 15k to purchase the open shop.

Now by the time you gain enough meseta to open shop you purchase it and take it to you PM (partner machine) and feed it too him by selecting redecorate. Now you can access all your items in your PM from the computer to the right of him. Once you select the computer it will bring up a window saying

Switch items for sale
    Write Ad
    return

Select the switch items for sale and now it will bring up a new menu

Shop items (these are the items that are in your shop and ready to be sold
    Storage items (these are the items that in your PM)

You can add up to different 30 items to your shop. You add items by selecting storage items then selecting any item you would like to sell from the list of items you have collected then it will let you set the price you wish to sell the item at. After that if you have multiple quantities it will ask you how many do you wish to put up for sale. Now that you have a shop there are almost no items you should sell the NPC anymore almost all the the items you can sell to other players at a higher rate than the NPC will buy them from you.

The most common items to sell are elemental photons. These items cannot be bought from the NPC and can only be found and bought from other players so the prices on these guys can be quite high at times depending on the supply and demand of said photon.

Gra-photon
    Di-photon
    Megi-photon
    Ban-photon
    Ray-photon
    Zon-photon

currently zon-photons are worth the most cause of an upcoming event...any ways now let me explain how to search a players shop so you can check other players prices and know what to price you own items at. Right behind your PM is a vision phone that allows you to search every players shop for any item. Click on it and it brings up a menu

view information
    Bulletin Board
    Go to room
    Search for a shop
    Recently visited room
    View visitor Log
    Help
    Return

Click on search for a shop and it will bring up a new menu with

Recommended shops
    Search by name
    Search by Ad
    Search by item
    Search by condition
    Return

You'll almost always want to use search by condition click on that and it will bring up another new menu

Start Search (this will start your search)
    Set item name (this is where you put item name you wish to search for)
    Set price (this can allow you to set limits on how much you wish to spend)
    Set rarity ( this can allow to search for a specific rarity)
    Set category (this can allow you to search only for one type of weapon or armor)
    Sort settings (this give you choices on how the results are displayed. You can display thing by price which will show you the lowest priced item or you can search for upgrades highest grinded weapon 1st or you can search for attribute rate highest % first)
    Clear conditions

The defaults are set to show you the lowest priced items available so just enter the item name and click on start search and it should give you a list of shops that have the item and what price they charge for it. most of the time when pricing synthesis items you want to match the lowest price item if you want a fast sale then you should undercut by a few meseta or more if you want an even faster sale. BUT for the most part you should match the lowest priced items price.

OKAY now you know how the shop works here how to make big bucks even at level 5, 10, 20 ect

Go to parum east and either transport to Raffon field base or play through mad creatures to get to Raffon field base. At Raffon field base there is a mission called SLEEPING WARRIORS this mission has an area drop RELIC EDGE that drop on all difficulties C thru S2 and any creature can drop it.

The best part about this is you don't even have to kill the mini boss at the end of the mission if he is too strong for you. you can easily abandon mission and start over killing more badira or little hopping dudes because they all have the same chance of dropping the relic edge.

This item currently sells for 1.4 million meseta on the xbox 360 servers. You can find this item even on a C run! The chance that you will find this item is the same regardless if you are playing C B A S S2 regardless if you are level 1 34 or even 150. I myself have personally found up to 3 relic edges in one run! To think that this item is worth 1.4 mil is insane! All you need to do is do a few runs here a when you find one of these items put it in your shop for whatever the current going rate is and bingo you are an instant millionair!

Interesting advice, just seems a bit limited in term of options.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I do agree with this..... there are other rare finds as well.....like agito edges.....i think those can be found on C-S2 or a blackheart aura ^_^
    I found 2 of those tuesday before i went to florida
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

yes but agito edges require a highier level character this is mainly for beginners and anyone can farm relic edges. HIVE is a loter hard mission than sleeping warriors and I will be updating this with more information here is the next part of it

Items that are currently "HOT" or indemand

Each item is worth something depending on several factors including supply, demand, anticipation, NPC buy rate, and limited time item. I'll explain each of these factors for you here and then give you some of the items that are currently hot

Supply

Well, everything in this game has a somewhat limited supply or amount of said item. Sure you can go and farm (hunt more of said item) but for the most part things are pretty limited with one exception. Things the NPC sell at their store. This included almost all of the synth materials ranging from 1-9* and 1-9* weapon and armor boards and healing items. The items the NPC sells can never run out and will always be for sale. Things that are for sale at the NPC have what I like to call a glass ceiling which is a maximum price that they can be sold for in your shop. Things like ebon have a max of 4000 since that is what the NPC sells them for. Most items gain their value from the rarity of said item not the actual stats

Demand

Pretty much this is coolness or newness of said items. Demand is effected by a number of things including for weapons and armors how good said item is. How many star * said item is. How unique said item is. And then also just how cool said item is. There is a basic marketing principle that applies with demand and that is as the price of something drops demand will increase and then eventually they will meet and you'll find a median price where supply and demand equals out. Demand on syntheses materials is determined by how many boards are in the game and how many of said material that board takes to make. Items like DIAD is worth quite a bit because you MUST use 30 of them to make 1 Psycho wand. Goldania is also quite expensive because you need 15 to make one weapon and it is used for 4 or more boards.

Anticipation

We have the joy of being able to look into the future of PSU by checking out what updates Japan receives and then use that information to make big bucks when the time comes. Being able to look into the future of PSU has a huge impact on the games economy here. People are able to stockpile said items that will be need for certain mission or will be used for new boards and make a killing when the new mission arrives (example Zon-photon and megi-photon for the next two event). It also acts as a resource for comparison on prices or expected prices on said items. Our economies are different sometimes but for the most part we reflect the Japanese economy. Items like S+10 are I believe 2 mil+ currently there and we are just now reaching the 1mil mark on these.

NPC buy rate

This gives you an absolute minimum value any item can be worth. The NPC will buy anything from you at a set price. They will never refuse to buy an item from you regardless if you have 10 or 10,000 of that item they will always take the item from you. Items that drop a lot and aren't in demand normally take a huge plunge in price and bottom out around the NPC buy back rate sometimes though you can make some money because players are selling items in their store at a lower rate than what the NPC would buy that item for. Example of Lumirus Line a 11* armor fire only sell to the npc for 120,000 now sometimes you can find that item in players shops for 90k 100k ect well you can take that item and sell it to the NPC for a 20-30k profit on each item. You should always familiarize yourself with NPC buy rates and how much the NPC sells an item so you don't over pay and don't undersell your items.

Limited time items

Certain items are one shot deals, and some are one time a year deal. Currently the Spread Needle G is an item you can no longer get. Hard HP restore is also an item you could only get during an event but now if you check the Japanese schedule you can aquire it again in shred the darkness event but it has been unavailable for over 1 year. Items that are limited are normally worth holding onto since you can't get them anymore once the event or time limited has expired prices on these items normally rise. Holiday items also fall into this category even room decoration and room tickets can be worth a lot of money if you can't purchase that item anymore from the NPC your forced to purchase it from a players shop or wait another year for the item to be released again. Last year I purchased several hundred Xmas Boxes for 5k within a few months I was able to sell those in my shops for 50-100k and then about 6 months later I was able to sell them for 300-500k since the supply of the item had evaporated. Christmas trees, Easter eggs, any room decoration that is only here for a short period of time value normally rises over time. But with these items you need to be careful you don't wait too long and then the items reappear in the NPC shop or the monster that drops them reappears. In the case of Christmas tree's make sure you sell them before Christmas next year else the price is going to tank again.

Okay now on to items that are currently extremely high in value

Olpad 40-50k
    Copernia 40-50k
    Grinder base S 90-100k

Reason being is 2 copernia or 2 olpad make one Grinder Base S at the parum juice stand so those 2 items are always roughly half the cost of a BASE S. Reason Base S is so high is due to the grind boost going on right now. These items are found on every mission

De Ragnus Dorso 400-600k

Reason this is so high is due to the anticipation of the ARMS DEALER where you will use 10 of these to make one Jou'un Soul which is used to make one Sange & Yasha. These can be found at The duel Sentinel & Duel in the Ruins both found on parum

Relic Edge 1.5-2mil

Reason this is so high is due to synth boost and psycho wands taking 10 of this item to make. These can be found on any difficulty at a Relics level or from a rare enemy SEED-Lab on any difficulty staff found at Bladed Legacy

Agito Edge 1.7-2mil

Reason this is so high is due to synth boost and agito repca taking 10 of this item to make. These can be found on any difficulty at a Hive level with creatures at least lv30 or from a rare enemy SEED-Lab on any difficulty staff found at Bladed Legacy
    Last edited by WildArms2; Jan 7, 2009 at 08:24 PM.

or you can pick up every single thing like i do and sell everything in your shop and get 40 to 70 mil every week like me ^_^ no matter what it is PICK IT UP + SELL WHATEVER IT IS FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN...
    Last edited by Dhylec; Mar 24, 2009 at 01:50 PM. Reason: offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Beast View Post
    or you can pick up every single thing like i do and sell everything in your shop and get 40 to 70 mil every week like me ^_^ no matter what it is PICK IT UP + SELL WHATEVER IT IS FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN...
    You won't make 40mil selling random stuff you pick up unless you play 24/7 and see at least one catilium hourly.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Mar 24, 2009 at 01:50 PM.
    Turbosig.

Quote Originally Posted by WildArms2 View Post
    Items that are currently "HOT" or indemand

Each item is worth something depending on several factors including supply, demand, anticipation, NPC buy rate, and limited time item. I'll explain each of these factors for you here and then give you some of the items that are currently hot

Supply

Well, everything in this game has a somewhat limited supply or amount of said item. Sure you can go and farm (hunt more of said item) but for the most part things are pretty limited with one exception. Things the NPC sell at their store. This included almost all of the synth materials ranging from 1-9* and 1-9* weapon and armor boards and healing items. The items the NPC sells can never run out and will always be for sale. Things that are for sale at the NPC have what I like to call a glass ceiling which is a maximum price that they can be sold for in your shop. Things like ebon have a max of 4000 since that is what the NPC sells them for. Most items gain their value from the rarity of said item not the actual stats

Demand

Pretty much this is coolness or newness of said items. Demand is effected by a number of things including for weapons and armors how good said item is. How many star * said item is. How unique said item is. And then also just how cool said item is. There is a basic marketing principle that applies with demand and that is as the price of something drops demand will increase and then eventually they will meet and you'll find a median price where supply and demand equals out. Demand on syntheses materials is determined by how many boards are in the game and how many of said material that board takes to make. Items like DIAD is worth quite a bit because you MUST use 30 of them to make 1 Psycho wand. Goldania is also quite expensive because you need 15 to make one weapon and it is used for 4 or more boards.

Anticipation

We have the joy of being able to look into the future of PSU by checking out what updates Japan receives and then use that information to make big bucks when the time comes. Being able to look into the future of PSU has a huge impact on the games economy here. People are able to stockpile said items that will be need for certain mission or will be used for new boards and make a killing when the new mission arrives (example Zon-photon and megi-photon for the next two event). It also acts as a resource for comparison on prices or expected prices on said items. Our economies are different sometimes but for the most part we reflect the Japanese economy. Items like S+10 are I believe 2 mil+ currently there and we are just now reaching the 1mil mark on these.

NPC buy rate

This gives you an absolute minimum value any item can be worth. The NPC will buy anything from you at a set price. They will never refuse to buy an item from you regardless if you have 10 or 10,000 of that item they will always take the item from you. Items that drop a lot and aren't in demand normally take a huge plunge in price and bottom out around the NPC buy back rate sometimes though you can make some money because players are selling items in their store at a lower rate than what the NPC would buy that item for. Example of Lumirus Line a 11* armor fire only sell to the npc for 120,000 now sometimes you can find that item in players shops for 90k 100k ect well you can take that item and sell it to the NPC for a 20-30k profit on each item. You should always familiarize yourself with NPC buy rates and how much the NPC sells an item so you don't over pay and don't undersell your items.

Limited time items

Certain items are one shot deals, and some are one time a year deal. Currently the Spread Needle G is an item you can no longer get. Hard HP restore is also an item you could only get during an event but now if you check the Japanese schedule you can aquire it again in shred the darkness event but it has been unavailable for over 1 year. Items that are limited are normally worth holding onto since you can't get them anymore once the event or time limited has expired prices on these items normally rise. Holiday items also fall into this category even room decoration and room tickets can be worth a lot of money if you can't purchase that item anymore from the NPC your forced to purchase it from a players shop or wait another year for the item to be released again. Last year I purchased several hundred Xmas Boxes for 5k within a few months I was able to sell those in my shops for 50-100k and then about 6 months later I was able to sell them for 300-500k since the supply of the item had evaporated. Christmas trees, Easter eggs, any room decoration that is only here for a short period of time value normally rises over time. But with these items you need to be careful you don't wait too long and then the items reappear in the NPC shop or the monster that drops them reappears. In the case of Christmas tree's make sure you sell them before Christmas next year else the price is going to tank again.

Okay now on to items that are currently extremely high in value

Olpad 70-80k
    Copernia 70-80k
    Grinder base S 130-140k

Reason being is 2 copernia or 2 olpad make one Grinder Base S at the parum juice stand so those 2 items are always roughly half the cost of a BASE S. Reason Base S is so high is due to the grind boost going on right now. These items are found on every mission

De Ragnus Dorso 600k-1mil

Reason this is so high is due to the anticipation of the ARMS DEALER where you will use 10 of these to make one Jou'un Soul which is used to make one Sange & Yasha. These can be found at The duel Sentinel & Duel in the Ruins both found on parum

Relic Edge 1.5-2mil

Reason this is so high is due to synth boost and psycho wands taking 10 of this item to make. These can be found on any difficulty at a Relics level or from a rare enemy SEED-Lab on any difficulty staff found at Bladed Legacy

Agito Edge 1.7-2mil

Reason this is so high is due to synth boost and agito repca taking 10 of this item to make. These can be found on any difficulty at a Hive level with creatures at least lv30 or from a rare enemy SEED-Lab on any difficulty staff found at Bladed Legacy
    Just updating your list: (Currently)

Olpad:40-50k
    Copernia:40-50k
    Grinder Base S:100-110k

De Ragnus Dorso: 450-500k?

Relica Edge:2-2.2mill

Agito Edge:1.6-2 mil (about the same)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

dont knock it til you try it freak and in all honesty i generally play 8 to 11 hours a day due to my broken legs YES i sad LEGS both of them lol i dont have much else to do