Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Haha. Is this going to turn into the "I do what I want" argument?

You obviously don't care about "atmosphere," but don't try to turn it into it's like I'm telling you what to do.

If it's in use it if you want, I'll deal with it. If the game's atmosphere becomes as "bright" as PSU I probably won't mind as much, but from what's been shown so far it's not and I rather just not see it breaking the "built atmosphere" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    Agreed.

I would be pretty pissed if PSO2 played like PSO on Dreamcast...PSU's combat system was way better than PSO's no matter how you look at it.
    Well, not "no mater how you looked at it", bosses were tougher in PSO (when not fighting over leveled). Remember dropping the White Beast Boss in 6 seconds or so in a group of six? Yeah. Didn't really like that

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post
    Okay, if I took your approach simply not play with them and kicked someone for having a thong and only a thong in my game, I would be branded something awful and bitched about.

*Shrug* I still like my separate server server idea.
    I guess that will come with the territory. Just don't discriminate over something as silly and trivial as what someone else is wearing, and play the game. It's not going to hurt you. But, I think the separate server idea is a good one, and maybe they'll do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Blue View Post
    Yeah man I cant really get into PSO after all these years it feel's awkward playing it now.JUST KEEP THE DAMN ATMOSPHERE,THIS IS NOT PSU,THIS IS PSO.I'm done talking about this shit,as long as they can keep the atmosphere,they can whatever they want.Shit getting under my skin,and PSU fans had their chance,we've been waiting on a successor for PSO for years,and they want PSU to invade OUR shit with their colorful fan service fuck that,but whatever I'll play it anyway.We were here first,remember that.That's all I got to say about it.I've been visiting this site since 2002.I want a sequel to PSO,not PSU.Guess the kiddies dont know shit about the golden day's and they wanna change OUR PSO the fuck.. /end rant. They should have never put PSO on that title then if they gonna fuck it up.
    Haha, damn. "We were here first"? ""Change OUR PSO"? "PSU to invade OUR shit"? Drop the sense of entitlement, dude. That's like 1st grade right there. The game doesn't "belong" to any one group of people.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Apr 29, 2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: typo.

I will use my mega awesome abilities to see the future of PSO2 ...... PSO2 will be released 1-2 years LATER than the Japanese version. PSO2 will somehow become 5 years behind the Japanese server. Kids in Rappy suits will take over the PSO2 Servers. An economic unbalance from the result of kids in Rappy suits... 5 months later someone will reach the level cap. Person chills in a area and area becomes more populated. Cybering, and s3xting becomes public. PSO2 is renamed PSU2 ( not trying to troll ) I love how the game looks and the new additions but lookaing at PSU thats what I see for PSO2...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I guess that will come with the territory. Just don't discriminate over something as silly and trivial as what someone else is wearing, and play the game. It's not going to hurt you. But, I think the separate server idea is a good one, and maybe they'll do something like that.

Haha, damn. "We were here first"? ""Change OUR PSO"? "PSU to invade OUR shit"? Drop the sense of entitlement, dude. That's like 1st grade right there. The game doesn't "belong" to any one group of people.
    I don't particularly care,like I said PSU failed over here,and if they can pull it off fine,but this not PSU,and your not getting that,and I hope they can please both of us.That's all I got to say.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post
    Well, not "no mater how you looked at it", bosses were tougher in PSO (when not fighting over leveled). Remember dropping the White Beast Boss in 6 seconds or so in a group of six? Yeah. Didn't really like that
    That has nothing to do with the battle system though. Sega can easily fix this "issue" if they wanted too. Taking away Photon Arts isnt the cure.

They just simply have to make the bosses harder and with more HP. That's more of a balance issue than anything else. The fighting is good. But the balance is bad. PSO2 can have awesome PA's aswell, just make the bosses harder, faster, and with more HP so they wont die in 6 seconds.

Again, no one wants to see a fighting system from 2001 in 2011. As a PSO fan I want it to evolve and get better not stay in the past with a lame 2001 battle system. Sure back then it was great, but like that guy said times change. His SF example was perfect.

@ BIG OLAF

I keep adding things in via edit so you missed it; I really wont care if it does take the PSU approach with silly clothes, I'd just prefer it didn't.
    Not remotely game breaking for me really. I mean, I did the whole bikinni thing with the beast in my sig a couple of times.
    Last edited by Kimil Adrayne; Apr 29, 2011 at 11:07 PM.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Haha. Is this going to turn into the "I do what I want" argument?

You obviously don't care about "atmosphere," but don't try to turn it into it's like I'm telling you what to do.

If it's in use it if you want, I'll deal with it. If the game's atmosphere becomes as "bright" as PSU I probably won't mind as much, but from what's been shown so far it's not and I rather just not see it breaking the "built atmosphere" at all.
    No I'm sure we all want the same epic atmosphere we got from playing whatever PS game we liked for the first time or whatever.

But people wearing bikini's isn't gonna ruin the atmosphere for me, whether the situation has to be "serious" or not.

edit:

Also @ninja guy: I was the KING Of THE 4TH FLOOR LOBBY!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    That has nothing to do with the battle system though. Sega can easily fix this "issue" if they wanted too. Taking away Photon Arts isnt the cure.

They just simply have to make the bosses harder and with more HP. That's more of a balance issue than anything else. The fighting is good. But the balance is bad. PSO2 can have awesome PA's aswell, just make the bosses harder, faster, and with more HP so they wont die in 6 seconds.

Again, no one wants to see a fighting system from 2001 in 2011. As a PSO fan I want it to evolve and get better not stay in the past with a lame 2001 battle system. Sure back then it was great, but like that guy said times change. His SF example was perfect.
    Why do you assume I'm a nostalgia stricken fan? All I said was bosses were too easy in PSU.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    No I'm sure we all want the same epic atmosphere we got from playing whatever PS game we liked for the first time or whatever.

But people wearing bikini's isn't gonna ruin the atmosphere for me, whether the situation has to be "serious" or not.
    No it was so random in PSU,they didn't put the fan service in right imo.So colorful and cheerful damn,where's the despair and the fucking danger you know,plus PSU levels had a huge impact on it too,because they look like shit.That's like zero atmosphere right there.Oh and white beast wasn't a good experience either,it was just so much wrong with that game.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.