Page 192 of 209 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2087

Went and made proper Skill Tree images from CBT in JP and EN. Feel free to use. All at the defaults at level 1 with no points invested.

Hunter - JP / EN
    Ranger - JP / EN
    Force - JP / EN

Quote Originally Posted by Kurushii View Post
    Went and made proper Skill Tree images from CBT in JP and EN. Feel free to use. All at the defaults at level 1 with no points invested.

Hunter - JP / EN
    Ranger - JP / EN
    Force - JP / EN
    I appreciate it.

Although, I'm feeling SEVERELY demotivated to update this thread lately... I'm tempted to just take it down.

These forums have rapidly been going downhill the past couple weeks, and I really don't like it. I'm starting to think it might be time for me to abandon ship and move on.

There's also the simple fact that the actual game will be out soon, and I feel like most of this information will just be redundant.

I don't know. What does everyone else think?

I think you're overreacting to the whole "everything and everyone on these forums is/are dumb now!"

Chill out. It's starting to sound like you've got a superiority complex thing going on, and if that's the case, a lot of people would want you to leave anyway.

PSO2 is a new, major-release title. Yes, there's going to be a lot of new(er) people coming around. BUT, the dust will eventually settle, and things won't be so "downhill", as you call it.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I think you're overreacting to the whole "everything and everyone on these forums is/are dumb now!"

Chill out. It's starting to sound like you've got a superiority complex thing going on, and if that's the case, a lot of people would want you to leave anyway.

PSO2 is a new, major-release title. Yes, there's going to be a lot of new(er) people coming around. BUT, the dust will eventually settle, and things won't be so "downhill", as you call it.
    It's not a superiority complex or anything.

I legitimately enjoyed hopping on these forums and reading through previous posts. Even if people were arguing about something, it was still enjoyable for me to have some intelligent discussion going on.

Not anymore though. Not since they started posting.... Trying to read through a new thread now only gives me a headache. Part of it probably has to do with every thread moving at the speed of light now too, which is understandable.

But really, what is the point of me working on this thread if the majority of those people aren't ever going to even look at it. There's also the simple fact that like I mentioned, I feel like a lot of this information is going to be irrelevant soon. I had considered converting this thread into something different once the game was actually released, although I wasn't 100% sure of what it would become... But I figured I'd cross that bridge once I came to it.

Quote Originally Posted by •Col• View Post
    These forums have rapidly been going downhill the past couple weeks, and I really don't like it. I'm starting to think it might be time for me to abandon ship and move on.
    Like I said in that other thread, don't lump the entire community into one big sinking ship just because some newcomers have moved in, some minor things got blown way out of proportion, and people lost their heads.

Personally, I really appreciate the effort you've put into this thread, and I'd hate to see you abandon it and the PSO-W community. But, if being here really brings you down that much, then... Iunno. =\
    There's also the simple fact that the actual game will be out soon, and I feel like most of this information will just be redundant.
    If by soon you mean in 2 or 3 months, then sure. Even then, this will still be a great reference. Especially if it's kept updated.

Either I'm oblivious to what Col is talking about, or I'm pretty successful at picking and choosing which threads I bother to read and avoid.

I personally don't see an issue of what's going on right now.

Where do you guys have found those translation patches?

Never would've thought SEGA made an English translator as an option. Unless some the residents(japan) prefer to read in english.

Quote Originally Posted by HUmar Darkedge View Post
    Never would've thought SEGA made an English translator as an option. Unless some the residents(japan) prefer to read in english.
    Actually, people made patches that translate most of the text in this game.

OK. I know that part too well. Just would've wondered. Though the english translator would be a good asset if the game were to become nation-wide. But like every phantasy star title(starting from PSO(Sega Saturn or DC), they'd probably make some weapons Region Exclusive.

As a note: This is only an assumption.
    I'm not basing off any future details.
    I do not know if an weapon would be made exclusive.