Page 62 of 209 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572112162 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MAXrobo View Post
    I noticed the rag rappys are now Nav rappys (which sounds kinda weird to me but whatever)
    This just makes logical sense, as they're named after the planet they're from.

"Rag rappies" being from Ragol, "Nav rappies" being from whatever Nav stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    This just makes logical sense, as they're named after the planet they're from.

"Rag rappies" being from Ragol, "Nav rappies" being from whatever Nav stands for.
    ah! that makes sense, didnt think of that. (still sounds weird)
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

The name of the dragon on the spaceship in PSO is Gol Dragon....

Wait..... Vol Opt............ The dragon on the spaceship was part of a virtual reality program.....

VOL OPT TOOK OVER THE VR SYSTEM AND NOW LIVES ON IN THE FORM OF THE VOL DRAGON!!!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    The name of the dragon on the spaceship in PSO is Gol Dragon....

Wait..... Vol Opt............ The dragon on the spaceship was part of a virtual reality program.....

VOL OPT TOOK OVER THE VR SYSTEM AND NOW LIVES ON IN THE FORM OF THE VOL DRAGON!!!
    OH MY GOD.

What? (First PS game was PSU. I sowwy.)
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    OH MY GOD.

What? (First PS game was PSU. I sowwy.)
    Vol Opt was the boss of the Mines in PSO. It was virus thingie that could take over computers/machines and whatnot.

Also, I just noticed... Looking at the pictures, in the picture of the Vol Dragon, there are a handful of small enemies around.... That's kinda strange, because in all of the past games, when you got to the boss room.... It was just that. Just the boss.

I'm calling it right now... Giant insect boss that can lay eggs that hatch into little monsters to fight.

Also, I just noticed... Looking at the pictures, in the picture of the Vol Dragon, there are a handful of small enemies around.... That's kinda strange, because in all of the past games, when you got to the boss room.... It was just that. Just the boss.

I'm calling it right now... Giant insect boss that can lay eggs that hatch into little monsters to fight.
    I sure hope not, I hate it when bosses have help. it might be cool for one or two of the fights (like the insect boss) but i hope most of them are stand alone. make them feel more powerful and threatening that way.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I see. And about the smaller creatures in the room with the boss, I have an idea that I stated somewhere else.

Multiparty fights, imagine one or two groups having to fight off the adds (the smaller creatures) while one group fights the boss.

That'd be pretty cool.

Oh, and maybe...maybe, there could be a maze, where each party starts somewhere else, and they have to coordinate with one another, to open doors and such.

OH! OR, OR, they could have these huge waves rushing, and it's a madhouse fight for survival.

.....dammit, I'm salivating....
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Or there are no longer always boss rooms per-say, (Imagine having to wait for 12 players at some sort of boss warp.) or that dragon is a miniboss, or the boss room is better designed than a massive box.

Also note worthy that PSU JP has had missions that have added Monsters along with the boss.

Imo the Vol in Vol Dragon stands for Volcano.I mean look at the area you fight him in.

i just want to see a team of 12 hunters jumping on one dragons back at the same time

what if for a multi party boss you had to fight 2 or 3 vol dragons at the same time... while in a maze... and fighting off minions.