Page 68 of 209 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178118168 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSpark View Post
    Ooooooh I hope they'll release the concept art for the FOnewm soon. Man, am I pumped up about that class and it's appearance or what!
    There already is art for FOnewm :}

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeeb View Post
    There already is art for FOnewm :}
    Well, yeah, but I want to see him from different angles like we get to do with the HUmar, FOnewearl and now the HUnewearl and FOcast too. More details.

mmm. Delicious.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

I love the HUnewearl more and more every day. Look at that cute lil' tushy. Someone should submit an avatar of the HUney's face from this concept art, to see if it would get accepted.

Oh, and the FOcast looks awesome. That look really shows "magic robot."

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Someone should submit an avatar of the HUney's face from this concept art, to see if it would get accepted.
    I was just editing the HUnewearl face. Perhaps it will be available in the next update.

It'd be helpful if these images were just a little bit larger.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

On a serious note, the design of the FOcast is actually really believable. (Believable, lol) It does a good job of looking similar to robes, while still clearly being mechanical.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

FOcast is certainly interesting if a tad impractical. (giant bellbottoms)
    Can't say I'm a fan of its face either, but hopefully we get zillions of swappable faces.

Does anyone know why FOcast didn't appear in the "Charcreate ring"?
    Like the Caseal ring has all 3 caseals, but the Cast ring has a pallet swap of the RAc where the FOcast should be. (Maybe he had such clipping issues...with those over-huge parts I wouldn't be surprised) I can't find anything why they said they did this or not.

*I ask because I like the in-game HUcast art better than their concept art piece, maybe I will like FOcast better too

HUnewearl looks interesting. The armor/suit thing looks more 'battle gear' than 'mall clothes' which is good but what about those long sleeve/flaps or whatever? Were those in the screenshots?

The only thing 'not quite right here' (aside from the usual gripe of "Put EVERY GIRL in HEELS ALL the time!" which is boring design I think in shoes. Shoes can be super awesome in a wide variety of ways & styles if enough thought is put in there--hopefully we see this with custom shoe options)

is the plumbers' butt crack she has going on. Her micro half a panty is seemingly glued on but then it doesn't go all the way up too? Plumbers butt just seems a little wacky there/shoe-horned into the design.

Also: why is all the female character art SO TRYING to resemble the PSO NPCs?
    Clearly she's designed after Sue with the vertical ears, tan color & pink hair in Sue's 'do
    The FOmarl is clearly based on Alicia Baz (Blue/yellow/gray/white dress & big hat)
    The FOnewearl is based on Rupika (purple & black, pale beige, sideways ears)
    Caseal/RA/FO went more Shino with the same ponytail

And since that's the case, why didn't they do it with the guys?
    1 exception for the guys is the FOmar who went blue & got the big square hat

I can see why they would want to make it resemble, it's so that people will associate them with the PSO people / nostalgia /make it seem more 'pso'ish. That's good! But that doesn't explain why they won't do it with any of the males. Ash's orange too 'unbadass'?
    Why does an Elenor / Shino clone appear in every iteration of PSeverything but the rest of the characters seem to change around them? I always found that odd too.

Is there a 2000 likes prize?
    I'm captain anti-social so I do not have facebook.

Certain costumes won't be present in the alpha.

http://ameblo.jp/phantasy-star-porta...980733189.html

- Sakai is well aware that overseas players are eager for the game
    - Alpha will not start this week but he will announce a date very soon

Quote Originally Posted by Mizunos View Post
    - Alpha will not start this week but he will announce a date very soon
    But only to the alpha testers. Everybody else has to wait until one of the alpha testers spills the beans.

EDIT: But the latest the alpha can possibly take place without ruining the current testing schedule is end of August/first week of September. They wont miss TGS. That would be a very big setback.
    Last edited by Mike; Aug 9, 2011 at 08:42 AM.