Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Can we officially close this thread? No need to keep having it bumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Yeah but wasn't it in PSO or PSU where they gave that explanation? I guess it was in PSU then. In any case, even if it was magic I still think it's just fine for robots to use magic, even if you take all sci-fi legacy and fantasy there to compare.

I mean, in most fantasy games you can find the typical "awesome-talking rod" or the "orb-that-shoots-fireballs". Why couldn't humans charm CASTs when they build them so they can use spells? <_< They're "things", and in most fantasy games, things can be enchanted. There are even magical beings like golems and other things like that. Consider a CAST a golem made with metal and screws instead of mud and rock.
    If you mean why can't a cast be imbued with mystical energy, there's as much room for debate there as the human mind can fathom. I'm not even going to touch on it because I know SOMEONE will want to argue it to death. The point here is it's all fiction and the limitations are just as convoluted as the story itself. It's just not worth getting into it, however the point here is that there are plenty of reasons to feel uncomfortable with the transition and the separation of magic and techs is not something that is a constant within the PS series.