Page 65 of 197 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115165 ... LastLast

I was bored and decided to compare other mmo's system spec.

PSO2's GPU requirement is basically close to aion level. That is telling me they have some similar design choices. Other mmo games that actually use GPU like tera and "blade and soul" (and aion's advance graphic mode) have much higher GPU requirement.

Aion (non-advance mode) is a game that used more CPU power than GPU power. So I have to advice that for those who want to make sure you can play PSO2 well, and is buying a new PC, stick with intel CPU. For better result. If you are sparing for cash, and you came down to GPU vs CPU cost; put more cash on the CPU.

I personally have an AMD CPU... and I am bit worried about bottleneck. But won't bother upgrading until I get to play PSO2.

Also... if anyone got some cash to spend + don't want to build new PC + want performance boost + windows 7; consider a "cache SSD". Just search google. The reason to get this instead of more ram is because most games tend to not use more than 2GB ram (backward compatibility), and this is where cache SSD will shine. (unless you are doing a RAM disk)
    Last edited by SolRiver; Jan 9, 2012 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    I was bored and decided to compare other mmo's system spec.

PSO2's GPU requirement is basically close to aion level. That is telling me they have some similar design choices. Other mmo games that actually use GPU like tera and "blade and soul" (and aion's advance graphic mode) have much higher GPU requirement.

Aion (non-advance mode) is a game that used more CPU power than GPU power. So I have to advice that for those who want to make sure you can play PSO2 well, and is buying a new PC, stick with intel CPU. For better result. If you are sparing for cash, and you came down to GPU vs CPU cost; put more cash on the CPU.

I personally have an AMD CPU... and I am bit worried about bottleneck. But won't bother upgrading until I get to play PSO2.

Also... if anyone got some cash to spend + don't want to build new PC + want performance boost + windows 7; consider a "cache SSD". Just search google. The reason to get this instead of more ram is because most games tend to not use more than 2GB ram (backward compatibility), and this is where cache SSD will shine. (unless you are doing a RAM disk)
    The PSO2 alpha graphics requirements are actually similar to the minimum requirements for the advanced graphics settings in Aion. Both minimum and recommended non-advanced requirements are lower than PSO2 alpha.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    The PSO2 alpha graphics requirements are actually similar to the minimum requirements for the advanced graphics settings in Aion. Both minimum and recommended non-advanced requirements are lower than PSO2 alpha.
    I included time difference. If PSO2 were made in the same time as aion...

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by bLOODSAW View Post
    Think I can max this game out with this? I'm curious what kind of performace I'll get on this game, I just built my first gaming PC a few months ago.

Procesor: i5 2500k (Oc'd to 4.3 Ghz)
    GPU: GTX 560 (Oc'd a decent amount I think to 950 Mhz and Mem speed to 4400 or 4200Mhz cant remember)
    Ram: 8gb 1600 Mhz
    I'd be shocked if it needed anything more than recommendations of Battlefield 3 which is what you have.

Doom 1.

Will run computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubius-sama View Post
    Doom 1.

Will run computer?
    At minimum settings d^_^z

Where can I get the game?

On the Sega website but ONLY if you have a Delorean with a flux capacitor that can get to 88 MPH.

The game is still in development.

The only way you can get it, is if you give me your soul.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Ah I see, haha my soul, I dunno about that, there hard to come by now days, lol