The Greatest Worst HUmar

Ok, here it goes...

1: Why does some of the water in the forest run uphill? At least 2 of the streams run uphill! What up with that?

2: WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOUR WEAPONS AND OTHER ITEMS?? I mean, if you have a partisan in your inventory and are using a gun, i would think the partisan would be sticking out of your pocket or something. Where does it all go?

3: I like to dance with crimson assassins..... dont ask...

4: Who is DB? He has so many crappy items out there such as his fabled saber, he could at least show his face!!

5: Why do monsters drop items? What, do they carry them around or something? Why would a stupid bartle carry a red handgund? Did it find the gun on the ground and say "oooh, its red, i'll carry it around and shoot some el rappy, heck ya!"

6: When you kill the Gal Gyphon when its on the ground, it suddenly takes off and dives down into the water, dead... Why doesnt it just drop where it falls? Maybe it wanted an elaborate death... NOT!

So, i rest my case. I have mental problems cuz i married a crimson assassin and i rave and rant over little stupid things. Thank you for wasting your valuable time on me.

Well, I'll answer what I can:

1: Why does some of the water in the forest run uphill? At least 2 of the streams run uphill! What up with that?
    Erm... uhh... um... Zuh? No idea, I've never noticed.

2: WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOUR WEAPONS AND OTHER ITEMS?? I mean, if you have a partisan in your inventory and are using a gun, i would think the partisan would be sticking out of your pocket or something. Where does it all go?
    This isn't really a problem with PSO, but rather a problem in most RPGs/games. In your typical Final Fantasy game, you can carry--- what is it? 99 items? Funny, I don't see a backpack on any character(s).

3: I like to dance with crimson assassins..... dont ask...
    ... no comment.

4: Who is DB? He has so many crappy items out there such as his fabled saber, he could at least show his face!!
    Donolph Biaz (is that spelled right?) You can see him in one of the offline quests, he uses the Zanba.

5: Why do monsters drop items? What, do they carry them around or something? Why would a stupid bartle carry a red handgund? Did it find the gun on the ground and say "oooh, its red, i'll carry it around and shoot some el rappy, heck ya!"
    Basically the same as #2, this is question has no answer, and is the same in all RPGs. My best guess is the enemy killed someone who had that weapon, and then took the weapon as treasure. Don't ask where the enemy carries the weapon, or why it would take the weapon, because there is no correct answer.

6: When you kill the Gal Gyphon when its on the ground, it suddenly takes off and dives down into the water, dead... Why doesnt it just drop where it falls? Maybe it wanted an elaborate death... NOT!
    Dunno. Kind of like how no matter how much damage you deal to the Forest Dragon, it always roars then flies off. Even if you actually killed it, it will simply land immediately after flying, then die.

Wielder of Divine Might

It's just a theory about Donoph being DB.

The Greatest Worst HUmar

Donoph would never make crappy weapons like that. Forget that theory! He is da master of da Zanba!

It could entirely be coincedence that his initials are "DB", I doubt we'll ever know the truth. But on the other hand, he could very well be DB. Just because your an expert fighter, doesn't mean your an expert blacksmith. Which explains the "crappyness" of his supposive equipment.

I guess I should have put that one down as another question with no correct answer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-03-14 23:16 ]</font>

The Greatest Worst HUmar

Heh, your right. Donoph might not be a good blacksmith explaining that he could be DB.

Where do items go?..........

Just use your imagination a bit. I like to pretend that you teleport the item in that you want to use. Thats why you see a little glow when you switch items. If you can teleport, why can't your weapons.

Games aren't ment to be analysed inside and out. You could pick apart just about anything if you did that. Like " why do Rappy's fall from the sky" thats a little more silly to me.

The Greatest Worst HUmar

I've thought about the weapons teleporting to your hands before so thats not a new idea for me, but HEY, why do rappies fall from the sky??? Thats a good question. Maybe a guy drops them from an airplane up above? Naaah, im insane... Heh heh.

Wielder of Divine Might

What I meant at that post was we don't know for sure that Donoph's last name is Baz. Alica was Flowen's adopted daughter. It wouldn't make any sense that Flowen would adopt a girl who's real father was still alive.

The Greatest Worst HUmar

What if DB is two people, like Donoph & Bernie? Also, what about Blant, Mathas butler? That depends if "Blant" is the butlers last name.