Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nave View Post
    I was having a discussion in IRC and I brought up PSO2, and this sparked a more disconcerting line of commentary which was that SEGA would most likely not PSO2 over to North America due to the flop of PSU on both consoles and PC.

Is there any basis behind this at all? It was my understanding that they had all intention to bring it to the states but after this conversation I've never actually had that confirmed from an official source.

Anyone have the down-low on this with a real source?

It'll most likely end up over here. Them localizing the game is not the issue.

The issue is whether or not we'll recieve equal and constant support. That's the real threat here.

Edit: im starting to see how pathetically hilarious these opinion arguments look from the outside. I think im going to stop participating in them....
    Last edited by RemiusTA; May 26, 2011 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    I am playing fair actually. People call me stupid and they skate by the mods. I say someone's pictures look like crap & I'll probably get warned. It's impossible to have good conversations with people attacking me all day long. Eventually the bridge gives.
    Or you could do what I do. Either:

-Take the high road and ignore them. Or,

-Make light of their joke, and respond sarcastically.

Those are usually what I do when someone attempts to blatantly insult me. Just yesterday, someone decided to call me an incestuous retard just because they misunderstood my post. But, I just took it in stride, and didn't attempt the same rudeness in return. Putting fire on fire doesn't quell the flames.

You are right. I wish everyone got along b/c at the end of the day we are all fans of the same God damn series. I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    At least I'm not a horrible artist. And the funny part is you actually think it's good! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...are you drawing bad on purpose???
    it sounds to me like you actually pick some fights. Just lay off, and be sarcastic. If everyone took badly what people said, we (the world) would be at constant war
    PSZ:friend code is 0775 6033 7984(wifi not working)
    lvl 78 racast stealth. lvl 79 fonewearl crystal. lvl 49 humarl ruby

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steaIth View Post
    it sounds to me like you actually pick some fights. Just lay off, and be sarcastic. If everyone took badly what people said, we (the world) would be at constant war
    Don't worry, he's just grasping at his straws.

He's not going to be able to counter me calling him an idiot in 30 different ways, by doing a bad job at attacking my art. ;]

That being said, I should find better ways to sound like a dick.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

one is enough, mike

I dunno. It just seems like r00tbagga uses a lot of opinions as if they are fact, and spreads misinformation, which isn't too good to begin with, but... The big thing is though... When he gets into an actual argument, he uses something completely irrelevant to personally attack another person. I've seen him do it on three separate occasions now.

That's why I personally put him on the same level as josh, anyway. :3c

Are some of you saying that you don't trust SEGA handling PSO2's NA/EU release?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Well from looking back on Sega of America's record, they haven't done any advertising for later entries, lack of any real support, they did run PSU and PSO:BB, but closed those down after lack of updates.

Currently, PSP2 has barely seen the light of day from the way it looks. Other than being full of trolls and hackers it hasn't recieved any kind of treatment.

Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    When he gets into an actual argument, he uses something completely irrelevant to personally attack another person. I've seen him do it on three separate occasions now.
    Like when he insulted our great city! 3: Like Michaeru pointed out, it's just him grasping at straws.