Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Jp sub section is now up

on the sega forums go check it out
    http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay....-PC-Version%29
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Cool!
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

They saw sense in the end then on that one, that thread wasn't hurting anyone.

Hmmmm....this is odd, why would US officials support the japanese version this way? (if you count this as support)

PSOW should have renamed the previous US PC/PS2 section to JP PC instead of just closing it. Oh well....

Well we all know what you are!

Its called Politics.

You need people to post in a forumboard, which is why regardless the level of education a person with 5000 - 7000 posts with no education gets treated better than a person with a PHD and under 100 posts.

Forumboards know to lose people mean to lose support, which is why they always cater to get people to post and to the lowest common denominator.

This of course is predominant in the United States were everyone fights over preferential treatment. Go to any other nation and either you make or you don't...there is no special cry about "Feelings" and "Emotions" and as you see with "Official Forums" its just a measure to keep people posting. I mean god....I live in a nation where if I question anyone outside of Massachusetts for being "Critical and Analytical" people look at me as being "hurtful" and I look at them as being children stuck in adult bodies.

This is why they would even dare to do it...Either political pressure to keep people posting or pressure from headquarters. As usual...All politics. ^_^ Welcome to the World.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I just read the first line and skipped the rest. Politics? It cant be that retarded o_O...I thought it was because Delta proposed it to Edward and also to keep some order in General Discussion section. :S

Yup. Why start now when everyone has known of the JPN version forever? The answer is because many players have moved to the JPN version itself...the proposal comes because there is demand for it.

Lets not forget it was Edwards who closed down PSObb and PSU servers. SoA is political, always giving people false hope on updates and then screwing people in the end. I get a more stable network connection in psu jp than I did in psu na.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Network connection sounds like a local problem. That's not SEGA's fault.

How do you personally know it is Edward's fault the PSOBB and PSU servers were closed? Do you have an inside source into SoA?

Btw it's not SoA who decides how the servers are run; it's SoJ. Get your own facts right before you bash on others...