Thread: HUmar questions

Default HUmar questions

I can't recall if I've ever made a thread here before although I do respond on threads xD

Anyways I have a question on a HUmar just to see what people think and maybe I will change my build for lulz. Right now I have my HUmar's slots filled with HP equips such has Divine/HP. (Please don't say I suck for not using power items.) So here it goes...

1. Would switching to evade work with a HUmar?
    2. Would switching to defense work with a HUmar?
    3. Would switching to power be efficient as a HUmar?
    Lost my original PSO character (memory file corrupted appearantly) so I'm sad. T_T

1) You need to get your Evade higher than 700(On the low side) to have an effective Swift build of a character, with the lack of Rika's Suit//Ancient Robe you're left with a Noble Cloak to do it. So 252 from lvl 100, 100 from mats, 239 from Noble Cloak plus 2 Divine/Swifts(Have to keep a PP Recovery and Compress PA) brings you too 641. I personally wouldn't do an evade build unless you can get to 750+ evade, it's possible with a Hunewm but only really beneficial with a Hunewearl.

2)I think Humars make the best defensive tanks in the game, with a base 244 defence +100 mats gives you only 30 less defense than a Hucast with 80 defense mats, but you gain the added bonus of Deband which will give you a higher defense than a Hucast. Plus the added bonus of Resta gives you a heads up on the robot counter part. Carabinier Armor is probably best, or you can use a Noble cloak with Divine/Defence to off set the big armor drop and be rounded for elemental attack too.

3)I personally like running Humar and Humarl as power builds, they have high enough natural ACC to not have to subsidize any hit into their mag, 100 power mats, Shifta, and natural high attack make them prime targets for power builds. My Humarl with the same weapons does about 50-80 damage more per hit than my Swift build Hunewearl. Put that kind of damage on Daggers or Twin Sabers and you should be outclassing most things with damage.

Well the HUmar in question is barely lvl 54 although I did plan to originally make him a power build. I guess I might end up doing that. However if its true that they have enough accuracy by themselves I wonder why I keep missing with 2 swords weapons XD Never miss with daggers though.
    Lost my original PSO character (memory file corrupted appearantly) so I'm sad. T_T

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Double Sabers have more or less average accuracy. Daggers have some of the highest accuracy in the game, in their case, so that may be why. You should try to find a good Double Saber with ACC ADJ if you want to try and maintain good accuracy for Super, though, as HUmars do have the lowest ATA of any HU. Regardless of what Mustache said about them not missing too much, since she played a MARL, which might I remind has higher ATA than the male, I still highly recommend at least putting some back-up Hit on your mag or something, maybe like 25 or 30 or so, not too much, but enough to at least buffer your hitting chances to make up for their low accuracy. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

If you use a Dioskuroi you should be very fine with hitting consecutively without ACC ADJ, with a massive 261 accuracy and 40 max grind it's nearly a good with ACC as a Foie Haze. But as far as good 7* commons(Mehrennenka, Morgenlote) you'll probably need to ADJ your ACC a bitty to hit closer to 100%.

I see...well I was messing with a chronos scythe for lulz which is not grinded at all but had a 30% accuracy. I think I made a 80 power/20 hit mag some time ago for SH.

If you're missing alot then switch to Roche Limit, for a double saber is has a TON on ACC