Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: E3 2011

since it's compatible with Wii games, it isn't out of the question for GC games, i heard something about them using the same kind of discs

Tablets are fairly cheap, and I enjoyed (and still do) the hell out of Crappy Chronicles and Legend of Expensive Adventures. It works, if the developer takes advantage of the extra area they are getting with this 6" touchscreen. Sadly, we've watched the DS have this sort of exciting offer, only to fall short multiple times, over and over. I see the good and bad, and hope for the best.

Someone's gotta move forward beyond More Graphics More Power.

I think I'll stop here, I don't like writing essays for people who tend to not care. It's got potential, for both success and failure, depending on who uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    since it's compatible with Wii games, it isn't out of the question for GC games, i heard something about them using the same kind of discs
    Except it's already been stated several times that the system won't support Gamecube games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Tablets are fairly cheap, and I enjoyed (and still do) the hell out of Crappy Chronicles and Legend of Expensive Adventures. It works, if the developer takes advantage of the extra area they are getting with this 6" touchscreen. Sadly, we've watched the DS have this sort of exciting offer, only to fall short multiple times, over and over. I see the good and bad, and hope for the best.
    The disappointing thing is that the system is only going to use one WiiPad at a time, so a game like the original Crystal Chronicles or Four Swords Adventures is out of the question (unless additional players need to use 3DS systems, which brings up the same problem seen with the Gamecube versions of those games.)

Looks like I'll have to stick with Wii for a while. The Gamecube stuff is kind of mandatory. How else will I be able to play the original Metroid Prime Trilogy? It's not like you can find it on the Wii, at all. Or maybe, they'll pull a Disney, and make us wait and eventually re-release the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Looks like I'll have to stick with Wii for a while. The Gamecube stuff is kind of mandatory. How else will I be able to play the original Metroid Prime Trilogy? It's not like you can find it on the Wii, at all. Or maybe, they'll pull a Disney, and make us wait and eventually re-release the Metroid Prime Trilogy.
    Not sure if this is sarcastic or not but...The trilogy was re-released on Wii with updated controls.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Dude, your failure to make a clear and sapient point does not constitute a lack of reading comprehension on my part.

You're talking about downloading hardware, ok? So either what you're intending to say isn't what you're actually writing, or you are formally detached from reality.
    He's like 12, you gotta speak slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Except it's already been stated several times that the system won't support Gamecube games.
    well there's something i didn't know, guess it's good i never sell video game stuff, and will still have a Game Cube and a Wii to play them on.

Quote Originally Posted by ARASHIKAGE View Post
    Who else is excited about a new Super Smash Brothers!? omg I can't wait to see what it looks like (*crosses fingers* I hope it's more like melee), announced to be released on both the 3DS and the Wii U with the systems being compatible to each other! They must got a boost of confidence when they saw how well the 3DS analog worked for fighters such as Street Fighter.
    I am, I'm getting both of them on launch even if they're the same game with one having lesser graphics (obviously the 3DS one)
    Last edited by Outrider; Jun 10, 2011 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    Not sure if this is sarcastic or not but...The trilogy was re-released on Wii with updated controls.
    I think his point was that it's very hard to get the game for a reasonable price these days.

Obviously, the package becomes a little less desirable when it's over $100 on Amazon.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I think his point was that it's very hard to get the game for a reasonable price these days.

Obviously, the package becomes a little less desirable when it's over $100 on Amazon.
    You forget that it's collectible, people will pay $140 for it just because it's collectible.

Yes. But it's the ONLY way to get the original Metroid Prime Trilogy that would play on the Wii and the Wii U. It's hard enough to find Metroid Prime 3 or that Trilogy. So you have to pay premium dollars if you just wanted to get your hands on MP3. Months ago, I've been looking all around to complete the trilogy. I have 1 and 2. But it's been an impossible search to get 3 or the Wii Trilogy for a reasonable price. So, I'm just gonna wait for a re-release so that I'm not just throwing a whole lot of money just to get 1 game.