Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Nah, it'd be Promoto Rifle, Promora and Ank Promoto.

Kubara SO should have been an option. Even in the original. Elsydeon, anyone? Okay, how about Magadoog? Or something like a Bruce head range-mag that shoots baldness and/or moustaches at things?

I'll have to make sure I still have subs by this weekend then. Wasn't expecting new content so soon to be honest.

Updated original post with Edward's revised information.

So does taht mena that all the wepons we get with this new update are gonna look like ones we already have ? :0

Just a question since I can't seem to find the info on the PSUpedia page: is the manufacturer registration one per account, or one per character?

im pretty sure that its one manufacturer per account

also i don't think we know yet if the weapons are gonna look the way they're supposed to or will have an old design.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    im pretty sure that its one manufacturer per account

also i don't think we know yet if the weapons are gonna look the way they're supposed to or will have an old design.
    Ah, I see.

I'm guessing that depends on whether or not this event was before or after the 2nd content update on the JPN side, right?

It was before, but they also got mini content updates on drip feed as GC items dropped into place. They'd had a fair few by this point, at least.

uhm im JUST now getting back into PSU iv been absent for 3 years heh so im all good Before Expansion...so uhm my judgement is off id suppose, i loved Tennora back then so thats who my new lvl 1 is backing :3 ( also any Xbbox 360 players wanna help get me back up to par my GT is THORSBLOOD and charr names would be Jake my beast and X07 my cast...~HELP ME HELP YOU!~ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Ah, I see.

I'm guessing that depends on whether or not this event was before or after the 2nd content update on the JPN side, right?
    If you're talking about the weapon designs i don't think it matters if it was before or after since the item designs of the weapons from the last update (RSD trading post weapons and the weapon rewards from Door to Subspace) were of old weapons also.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Event site is up now \o/:

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event...11/en/outline/

Enjoy The Great Facepalm Race