Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Get Well Soon, Spaceman 【NOW WITH 30% MORE MILK VIDEO】

• • •
    Last edited by CupOfCoffee; Nov 8, 2020 at 12:38 PM.

I like the idea of the story. Pioneer 2 being like that isn't that strange, since all of the serious guys (main forces of the military and scientists) were on Pioneer 1, which left Pioneer 2 with a bunch of citizens/hunters from 10 different nations.

Anyway, I really am digging this, especially since I am busy with doing a PSO based comic (I am doing quite some research on the story of PSO). Seeing your view on this story is very interesting and I might even use some of your ideas.

One thing I don't get about the PSO timeline is that it says that in AUW 3083 Rico forms a self-defence group called 'Hunters'. Since thats only one year before PSO takes place, that would mean the most of the hunters aboard Pioneer 2 are a bunch of mercenaries/assholes that would like to make some meseta.

Anyway, good read!

Oh wow, that was pretty funny. Looking forward to the next chapter
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

Great stuff, as always.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Huh. Couldda sworn I commented. Either way, funny as heck. Keep it up, or I will find something with milk to do with you.

Hmm...
    Water-boarding with milk?
    Milkboarding?
    *Evil laugh.*

That conversation was hilarious.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Must have been quite hard to make that conversation without messing it up.. good job!

Hillarious. One question, though: Do you watch Doctor Who? This seems like something that would fit as one of the lighter stories. At very least, Matha reminded me of a recent episode.

Hey, you're right! I also thought it was Martha.. I thought you misspelled it for some reason.. then again.. I remember there being some spelling errors of names throughout the game.

Did you know you can actually see the names of all NPC's in a level by using the auto-chat function? (the 'Hello > will create team' stuff).

gahaha more vomit! I like your idea of the teleports.. especially with the very trustworthy company that made it.. I wouldn't be surprised it it had some hidden banners / commercials in it.

Can't wait for the other 12 chapters