Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

"When did I drink grape juice?"
    And now I can't stop laughing.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Don't worry. I also sometimes have to giggle about funny's/jokes I make up in my head.. I guess it's just a normal habit.. thats is, if you can classify me as a 'normal' person

I have to wonder, since the whole milk thing presists...
    Did you use the wayback machine to somehow discover the Milk Puking League of America (MPLA) in order to inspire this particular twist?

*They did exist, in America (really now, where else would something like this be, because Australia already has the Underwater Ironing & Mountaineer Ironing championships) of dudes who would down a half-gallon and photograph the result while hurling it all back up off the sides of high objects, or just in the yard. I don't think it had a purpose other than photography, and understandably didn't stick around long enough to find out.

I know it wasn't very popular (gee) and I don't even remember why I know about it. Maybe SomethingAwful.com linked to them back in the day. But this story reminded me and it's so obscure I had to ask.

a mix of 2 Girls 1 Cup
    Instantly I understood haha.. While I was still studying spreading that particular video was quite popular (or opening it on someones laptop while he was away, and watching the face when he opened the laptop). I think 'Thubgirl' had the same reputation

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Wow. The story is hilarious so far. So much, that I'm actually regretting having a glass of milk while reading it. At any rate, can't wait for Chapter 4!

Once again, WTF-tastic, LOL-worthy writing.

I lol'd at the Booma dancing! I always wondered why they trow their hand in the air when you meet them, but this is a good explanation..

Let the record show that the stranger the story gets, the better it gets.

Intepretive dance... that's just awesome
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

I laugh while reading this. I could say some other stuff, but is there any higher praise?