Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DeviFoxx View Post
    Another update.
    Your output rate is amazing for someone who has a lot of other things to do on the side, commendable.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    Your output rate is amazing for someone who has a lot of other things to do on the side, commendable.
    Aye. I want to get this all wrapped up as soon as I can since Spring Semester starts for me this coming monday. So I'm trying to take full advantage of this time.

Thank you for reading the guide.
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

the guide is helping me for when i rebirth & helps me understand what the stats are so i can use rebirth right & raise the stats i want to raise,the story mode for episode 2 is looking better & i am getting more practice in when i level up.

DeviFoxx, I just have to thank you. This guide is absolutely amazing.

just weanna ask, are you hoping, sorry if this is a personal question but, that after your Spring Semester you can write a seperate section about the free .DAT missions that SEGA put out on their official site perhaps? just curious.

I didn't really plan on it. If it's stuff like "Gurhal Heroes" and things like that, Strauss has already made a guide for that mission.
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...

Another update. Finally, 99%.

· Chapter 5, Act 3 has been released, fully translated.
    · The Normal Ending has been released, fully translated.
    · The True Ending has been released, fully translated.
    · A list of the End-Game Content available after story mode has been displayed after the True Ending.

The next update will be the last one. I mean it, now. All that remains is the conversations on CLAD 6, and the two side stories, first is Hal's Assault Report, and second is Transcending Space-Time. Plus, I have to finish numbering all of the pages in the Table of Contents.

Any update after the guide reaches 100% will be corrections of typos. Aki_Yoruno has been kind enough to take the time out to look it over. So when Aki_Yoruno is done, I'll put a little next to the guide to signify that it's the FINAL version.

Whether or not you guys want to download it and start printing it out is up to you, since most of Aki's tweaks aren't going to be major changes and revisions--and it'll be OK to print the guide since the information made available will be completely factual.

GO Devi!
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Question

does this work on the demo? if so how do i install it or is it something that doesnt install?

Itsa guide, not a patch. No installing. Just reading. Goes well with android phones