Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 LastLast

I admire that you are close to getting the sound right, SenpaiX, but the spelling is indeed wrong. (As you have already pointed out). Can you type the hiragana as well? I find that might help with your Romanji spelling problems if you learn that as well!
    Last edited by Sara-hime; Mar 26, 2012 at 07:13 PM.
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

Thanks, perhaps devifox can give a noob a few pointers with Japanese

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiX View Post
    Thanks, perhaps devifox can give a noob a few pointers with Japanese
    I did. Chapter 2 of the Guide is already dedicated to that.
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...

As I mentioned earlier, I'd put a star next to the title to signify that the corrections by Aki_Yoruno have been applied to the 100% complete version of the guide, thereby finalizing it and no more updates from here on out.

Here's a rundown of what's been done:

★ · Chapters 4, 5, Bad Ending, Normal Ending, True Ending, Intermission Dialogue, Side Story 1: Hal's Assault Report, and Side Story 2: Transcending Space-Time have been proof-read.
    ★ · The Intermission Dialogue after Episode 2's Main Story / Before the two Side Stories between all the characters on CLAD 6 has been greatly expanded upon thanks to Aki_Yoruno going over dialogue sequences that I had previously missed. In particular, the dialogue covering Yut's search for the elusive thing known as a "Bride".

Since my guide is done now, I have an announcement.

Aki_Yoruno has taken it upon himself to go back through Chapters 1 through 3 of Episode 2 and translate the alternate dialogue paths from the multiple choice segments. Furthermore, he also plans to translate any and all new story text dialogues that appear during the new character-specific Client Orders introduced in Episode 2.

He'll likely be doing so in a secondary guide he'll be making, since my guide's already massive enough as it is.

Sorry that there are some of you who're still waiting for a translation patch, but at least this will tide you all over.

Take care!
    Last edited by DeviFoxx; Apr 2, 2012 at 12:57 AM.
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /dona/psp2i_guide_download.html on this server.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /dona/psp2i_guide_download.html on this server.

Same error.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    Same error.
    Odd. It works for me. Try it again.

I'm using google chrome and its working just fine on my end.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Firefox and it's fine for me

Credit to MissMalice

Thanks a lot for this guide- really helped me put together a few things my minimal understanding of Japanese could merit. DL worked for me in Firefox, by the way.

Only thing I regret is not seeing the dialog for Yut's Wife Quest past the first part. From what I could tell he went to Krazz who had no idea how to respond; Nagisa had no idea what a wife is either and guessed it was someone who fights with you; resulting in him accidentally proposing to Lumia who actually considers it. Only part I missed was whoever sent Yut the letter and whatever Emilia told him, but I take it he has an admirer in his village. Or something like that. Like I said, I've got a very minimal level of understanding.

Now I'll go back to getting as much done in-game before it gets put aside for PSO2.