Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Yes, that's the point I was trying to make. WT has always been a strong class but really shines on JP. If you don't believe me plz check the stats!
    Sgt. Siege LV 130 Newman WT/GT

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siege View Post
    WT has always been a strong class
    lol wut?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by w@rtech nation View Post
    Ok first of all u fucking know it all bitch, wartecher has no suck to it. Ur fagget ass has no clue like every1 else. twin claws wreck shit way better than dus majarra and has way better mobility. on jp server they can match ff damage with them. the usa server. they are a couple hundred behind. vivi danga is a good group attack wep. if we had less blocking, it would be better than jabroga. as for the lv 30 pa. It only matters on certain pa's. such as zubba and jabroga. lv wartech up and gas it out before talking shit ya bitches
    ^This made me go "tee-hee."

Anyway, to answer the original question: Wartecher is poop, and is indeed hated by anyone with half a brain stem.

All right, continue.

WT is a fun class to play I personally think it would be a good replacement for AT in team TAs

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Anyway, to answer the original question: Wartecher is poop, and is indeed hated by anyone with half a brain stem.
    I know that the tone of your post was tuned to answer that example of cave troll, but I didn't like that sentence too much...

Anybody with half a brain stem would play whatever he/she enjoys, no mather what anybody else says. Because I love WT class and I would have quit PSU 2 years ago if wasn't for that class. Anybody with less than that portion of brain would not play a class because people says it sucks.
    Last edited by Darki; Jun 30, 2011 at 01:13 PM.

Wartechers are in their own little world, it seems.

Own little world? Perhaps that's more apt than you intended.

We don't box ourselves into "best" territory, and mindlessly pursue DPS and gold PA trails and blinding effects. We play the game at our own pace, and are pretty much invincible for it. We have those who respect the role we play, whichever we are playing. We have our haters. They hate us for what we are; something they never wanted to be. Something they may have had to "endure" for their own goals, rather than celebrate on its own merit.

If you don't enjoy anything at all about Wartecher, then know that Wartecher is everything. If you hate all that it is, you hate your own class, a small corner of the Wartecher's valhalla taken to its less diverse extreme. We, the few, the proud, the Wartechers, pity you and your closed minds, and wish that one day you will awaken to the fact that we are all mere players in this universe, and that we can't all play together, through prejudice or timezone differences or even the maximum party size.

Diversity is life. Diversity is Wartecher.

Quote Originally Posted by w@rtech nation View Post
    you should spend some more real money on your dil edges.
    ? Not sure what you mean by this because even a free course player can get these.

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    lol wut?
    Your always at it huh Midori!! I've seen your post downing WT's at every turn. Grow-up son, move on!!! When I get that AXE and those 40 pa's i'm going to Anga Jabroga your little newman into a million pieces!!! Your time will come!!!!

Oh no not level 40 Anga Jabroga without a speed boost!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!

Also, all these insane WTs attacking me is quite hilarious, keep up the good work. And not only have I not spent money on my Twin Dil Edges, I don't even have any. So...there.
    Last edited by Nereid; Jun 30, 2011 at 05:09 PM.