Smile PSO Action Figures?

I know this may sound old to a lot of people.... But do any of you people on PSOW know anyone selling these little figurines? They look so awesome :O Also since I didn't know what PSO even was until 2008 don't be all "you should know this". Anyways anyone selling them?
    - [Playing Guitar] -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrackerCrums Check out my Youtube

Gonna go ahead and say "no".
    They do look cool, though. Dont they have PS Zero Figurines that are along the same lines of those?

those action figures were stolen.

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

Are those cards too!? That's so cool, I want to play C.A.R.D. Revolution with real cards!
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"

I don't know about action figures being sold, but in the last year they've released an Eleanor plastic model kit, and they're due to release a Shino one soon. The latter I really, really want.

Eleanor: http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engli...e_display.html

Shino: http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engli...e_display.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ARASHIKAGE View Post
    Are those cards too!? That's so cool, I want to play C.A.R.D. Revolution with real cards!
    Some came with the PSO Episode III OST, but only a random few. That's the only way I know to get any real cards. Some might've been released as a special prize with an artbook or something too, but that's just speculation.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    I don't know about action figures being sold, but in the last year they've released an Eleanor plastic model kit, and they're due to release a Shino one soon. The latter I really, really want.

Shino: http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engli...e_display.html
    Oh wow, that Shino model looks awesome. I'm going to have to keep an eye on them and pick one up.

RAcaseals = Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    those action figures were stolen.
    Didn't they use that as an excuse to delay the game, because some of the artwork from those cards were apparently artwork prototypes that hadn't been implemented yet?

------------------------------

As for PSO figurines, I don't know if they're still selling the Sega Girls collection, but there were a few PS/PSO figures in those collections. You might still be able to buy them separately as well.

Last edited by Sinue_v2; Jul 3, 2011 at 09:09 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by BomberStrife View Post
    Gonna go ahead and say "no".
    They do look cool, though. Dont they have PS Zero Figurines that are along the same lines of those?
    You know speaking of PSZ figures I do have one. Its a Caseal and it was from some 50 cent machine in japan.
    - [Playing Guitar] -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrackerCrums Check out my Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Oh wow, that Shino model looks awesome. I'm going to have to keep an eye on them and pick one up.

RAcaseals = Love.

Didn't they use that as an excuse to delay the game, because some of the artwork from those cards were apparently artwork prototypes that hadn't been implemented yet?

------------------------------

As for PSO figurines, I don't know if they're still selling the Sega Girls collection, but there were a few PS/PSO figures in those collections. You might still be able to buy them separately as well.
    gosh that was so long ago hell if i know lol. i just remember hearing they were stolen from the E3 display and that they were mockups.