Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everything

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmanian View Post
    Yoshi don't quit to many vets quitting
    Sorry man, I love this game a lot and every time I get on to make trades, it makes me miss it more and more. lol Anyways, it is my time to go, I might come on during some events for a couple hours and maybe enjoy the grind boost a little but that is about it.

5/10 50% Light Gekitsnata sold for a stack (would of sold it cheaper, whoever bought it out of my shop lol)
    2/10 50% Ice Rucar & 50% 2/10 lightning rucar both sold.

hey yoshi do you still have light 50% 0/10 mugunburga for 80 and could you go 30 on 50 light double agito? thanks gt: Halloweddev13

Yoshi you will be greatly missed.. Look me up in Gears of war 3 would love to game with you more. Don't be surprised if you see a thread like this for me in a few months to many friends leaving and not enough people replacing them..

Good luck Yoshi

Quote Originally Posted by Halloweddev13 View Post
    hey yoshi do you still have light 50% 0/10 mugunburga for 80 and could you go 30 on 50 light double agito? thanks gt: Halloweddev13
    Smooth Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    Yoshi you will be greatly missed.. Look me up in Gears of war 3 would love to game with you more. Don't be surprised if you see a thread like this for me in a few months to many friends leaving and not enough people replacing them..

Good luck Yoshi
    Thank you very much! I will see you on Gears of War 3, thats if I am on that instead of all the other amazing games coming out this Fall!

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Bump!! for ya zach

Ill start u off with 55gbs for 10^ final impact.. I know thats low but grind boost is soon so i dont wanna pay much for it

Quote Originally Posted by avenger7192 View Post
    Ill start u off with 55gbs for 10^ final impact.. I know thats low but grind boost is soon so i dont wanna pay much for it
    I believe the grind boost coming up is the reason they dropped from 90gb to 70gb even though its just a 10% boost. Anyways, I just need to get rid of it now, I guess that is a good starting offer.