Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THLPSC View Post
    Thanks for keeping this alive can't wait to see more of it!
    Edit:I really enjoyed listening to the Podcast I really would not mind if the podcast was longer.
    Few questions
    1. Have you ever thought of going to the community and asking what they want you to talk about in the next podcast?
    2.Ever think about having a livestream of the podcast?Where you could use community comments to I guess make the podcast more personable.
    3.I personally really thought the idea about choosing one weapons from a PS game and doing an overall background about the weapon to be a great idea.
    Now the question Do you think you guys will set up a poll with a few weapons that could be talked about in the next podcast and which ever weapon gets the most votes you would talk about?
    1. Yes actually. Ideas are welcomed and I've tried to work in some stuff from emails before.

2. We had a little talk of doing a live stream at some point, but not sure when that will happen. Probably not for a long time. It would be nice to have actual listener input while the show was going on, yes.

3. I actually did not think of setting up a poll for that. It is a good idea, but I'd like it to be a random surprise.

There's actually a whole LOT more I'd love to throw into episodes, but the problem is that once we start talking about a subject, it takes up a decent chunk of time. There have been segments planned such as:

-Community Questionnaire
    -Shout-outs
    -Member Accomplishments
    -Open Forum (Off Topic subject discussion)
    -Know Your Arsenal
    -Meira's FKL
    etc.

Without any news subjects, we could make episodes with just those segments alone. I feel people would like to hear about the bigger news subjects over the smaller segments, unless I'm wrong? This is where you guys chime in.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 13, 2011 at 07:11 AM.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by THLPSC View Post
    2.Ever think about having a livestream of the podcast?Where you could use community comments to I guess make the podcast more personable.
    I've often thought it would be good if we could take calls from listeners as they do on radio talk shows. If we can figure out how to do that, then we may go for it, though I would expect that to be a much longer show than usual-- radio shows which take callers tend to be two to four hours long.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Without any news subjects, we could make episodes with just those segments alone. I feel people would like to hear about the bigger news subjects over the smaller segments, unless I'm wrong? This is where you guys chime in.
    Maybe leave the small segments [things other than big news] for the begging or the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUnewearl_Meira View Post
    I've often thought it would be good if we could take calls from listeners as they do on radio talk shows. If we can figure out how to do that, then we may go for it, though I would expect that to be a much longer show than usual-- radio shows which take callers tend to be two to four hours long.
    I really like that idea it sounds like it would be very interesting to listen to.

You could set up a chat room for taking in questions and answers from users, just have the users use their forum ID's.