Mazoku of the Red Ocean Atemisc's Avatar

Default 2 Licenses and Credit Card

What are the chances of me trying to pay for two Gaurdian Licenses on two Xbox 360s with the same credit card? A friend of mine wanted to try playing it with me for a while on his 360. But he doesn't have a credit card. He was just going to pay me every month while I put the license on my card, but I'm already using my card on MY copy. Can I pay for two licenses with the same card or will that be a problem? I already have my credit card number on his 360, and we've bought MS Points through my card on his 360, so I know I can at least use the card on two 360s. But I wasn't sure about Gaurdian Licenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Atemisc View Post
    What are the chances of me trying to pay for two Gaurdian Licenses on two Xbox 360s with the same credit card? A friend of mine wanted to try playing it with me for a while on his 360. But he doesn't have a credit card. He was just going to pay me every month while I put the license on my card, but I'm already using my card on MY copy. Can I pay for two licenses with the same card or will that be a problem? I already have my credit card number on his 360, and we've bought MS Points through my card on his 360, so I know I can at least use the card on two 360s. But I wasn't sure about Gaurdian Licenses.
    You can. Why didn't you just try it to find out?

Mazoku of the Red Ocean Atemisc's Avatar

Well, we don't have a copy of it for him yet and he's not interested in the offline story, so we wanted to make sure before we got a copy for nothing.