Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    I know you've been playing AF on and off though.

I'm talking about other people. I see it happen oh too often.
    In any MMO people will change their spec/class to whatever is the best as well as suits their play style. In WoW people who slayed dragons had the same exact cookie cutter spec, as well as people who pvp'd. In any MMO, including PSU you will see just that. I like fighting so if AF/FM/FF/fG gets a buff and becomes the best out of those classes, Ill play it.

In the end, people who like to be efficient will switch a to class that is the most efficient and still fits in with what they enjoy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellrick C-63 View Post
    In any MMO people will change their spec/class to whatever is the best as well as suits their play style. In WoW people who slayed dragons had the same exact cookie cutter spec, as well as people who pvp'd. In any MMO, including PSU you will see just that. I like fighting so if AF/FM/FF/fG gets a buff and becomes the best out of those classes, Ill play it.

In the end, people who like to be efficient will switch a to class that is the most efficient and still fits in with what they enjoy as well.
    ^ What he said.
    -YoUr AvERage FiGther TEcher and GUnner-
    GT: Noyodala

Gurlplease. You're all bandwagon players. Probably just take pride being the "best" type, but really aren't using it to its full extent anyway, so might as well play whatever you had in mind in the first place.

So then everyone who switch to the best weapons as the come out are also bandwagon players? When things change and become a better class it's not bandwagon it's using whatever is the best for the situation.

Devinn 180 M Newman / / Gunman 180 M Cast / / Hitman 180 M Beast / / Juice 180 M Human
    Xbox 360

Lol wanting new things is not joining the bandwagon. If we're paying for the content, its only natural to want it. :P

You're really reaching.

How so? Classes change get upgraded and become better so naturally if a class no longer sucks or puts up better times then before then obviously more people are going to use it. This game is constantly changing, saying someone is a "bandwagon" because a class that most didn't use before got something added to it or something upgraded to make it better doesn't make much sense.

Devinn 180 M Newman / / Gunman 180 M Cast / / Hitman 180 M Beast / / Juice 180 M Human
    Xbox 360

I agree with the bandwagon statement about AF way too much. When AC got buffed on JP I very quickly leveled it to 40 and realized how powerful it was, and continued playing AF as I have as long as I can remember. I broke up it's usage with Slicers and some other weapons just because I wanted evenly leveled PAs and what not, but I knew that AC was obviously the most powerful ability AF had access to. Still, nobody payed much attention to AF, not that I cared.

BUT, then Bobby made his AF videos, which is all fine and good because I love his videos and he's a great player, but that's what made all these people go "omgAF<33333" when they had been that good for quite a long time by that point. To me, that's annoying.

Y'all still fighting over WT?
    Gr8 b8 m8

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    I do accept strategies from others
    No you really don't cry.

I made a friendly suggestion, you went around telling people that I told you how to play "your class".

What this really is about is that you feel players are invading "your" territory.

OMG! Your such a victim.
    Delta Violet+ / デルタ. / io / ヘカテ. / JIMMY

My Youtube.

For the curious, here is a video of a JP run of Plains Overlord S3 done by a Female Newman WT. This video was posted a few days ago. Gives you a rough idea of what a Newman WT can do (or for some, can't do) on the Japanese servers.

http://zoome.jp/psumf/diary/213

Please note that I am not the player.
    Last edited by Hero-Break; Jul 19, 2011 at 11:25 AM.