Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Can't wait for PSO2. Things I hope for.

First off, I am glad they are bringing back the PSU weapons and styles. I loved the axes. The new lands were awesome. I hope they get rid of the asian themed areas llike those of PSU. I hated fighting in those style of buildings. It did not feel SCIENTIFIC enough for me. I loved the old ruins and mystery of the first PSO.

But one thing I really hope they bring back is how you got a alot of nice drops, like in PSO. I just felt like it was so BORING in PSU to fight and not find all the ton of cool treasures you did in the original. Infact I would go so far as to say that it sucked. When you seen the red box in PSO you really got excited. COLLECTING TREASURE WAS ONE OF THE BEST ASPECTS OF PSO!

I hope they add a place to store your collection of weapons and armors so everyone can see them.

I hope they bring back alot of the plate type armor that pso had for humans back in the day. I despised the fashion show that was PSU. Keep it militiristic please.

I hope they bring it for the consoles. I hated playing PSO on the PC.

I also hope they let us use ADHOC to play for free and. like Guild Wars, charge us for the extra content they put in. Paying monthly online fees suck. Let us use our PS3s as servers. K thanks.

Finally ....... if they wait until the PS4 comes out I hope they put in on the PS4 as well.

Oh well. I havent been here in quite some time so I don't really care to read through all of the forums. But I loved PSO back in the dreamcast days. First online play for me. Ah the good ole days.

End of Line.

Quote Originally Posted by Drithe View Post
    I hope they get rid of the asian themed areas llike those of PSU. I hated fighting in those style of buildings. It did not feel SCIENTIFIC enough for me.
    That's a new one.

I despised the fashion show that was PSU. Keep it militiristic please.
    Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    That's a new one.
    Yeah, i gotta admit that made me ROFL pretty hard. Probably because the reason being "SCIENTIFIC" was so hilarious.

Oh boy.
    inb4atm05ph3r3

The asian themed areas....the problem with them is that they were very poorly designed. The areas (like most of them in PSU) just seemed to have no direction to them other than "give them an area to run around in".

First off, I am glad they are bringing back the PSU weapons and styles. I loved the axes. The new lands were awesome. I hope they get rid of the asian themed areas llike those of PSU. I hated fighting in those style of buildings. It did not feel SCIENTIFIC enough for me. I loved the old ruins and mystery of the first PSO.

But one thing I really hope they bring back is how you got a alot of nice drops, like in PSO. I just felt like it was so BORING in PSU to fight and not find all the ton of cool treasures you did in the original. Infact I would go so far as to say that it sucked. When you seen the red box in PSO you really got excited. COLLECTING TREASURE WAS ONE OF THE BEST ASPECTS OF PSO!

I hope they add a place to store your collection of weapons and armors so everyone can see them.

I hope they bring back alot of the plate type armor that pso had for humans back in the day. I despised the fashion show that was PSU. Keep it militiristic please.

I also hope they let us use ADHOC to play for free and. like Guild Wars, charge us for the extra content they put in. Paying monthly online fees suck. Let us use our PS3s as servers. K thanks.

Finally ....... if they wait until the PS4 comes out I hope they put in on the PS4 as well.

Oh well. I havent been here in quite some time so I don't really care to read through all of the forums. But I loved PSO back in the dreamcast days. First online play for me. Ah the good ole days.

End of Line.
    That was kinda interesting to read.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I think the "Asian themed" areas were an interesting Idea...

But they could've made it more natural...

Moatoob and neudaiz actually looked pretty old fashioned, they could've had a little more modern influence instead of just future clashing with feudal japan, and clashing with tribal cavemen with moatoob...

Again PSU had a lot of ugly clothes, but we don't have to downgrade to one set of looks either. Though I'm sure nobody even wants to go into this argument.

Now that I take a couple more glances at the original post(which I didn't read)... this just looks like another troll thread...
    edit: ehn maybe not completely... but a couple of his opinions have done enough damage around here. e_e

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Yeah, i gotta admit that made me ROFL pretty hard. Probably because the reason being "SCIENTIFIC" was so hilarious.
    Now, I've heard people bitch about PSU inside and out, but I've never heard someone say it wasn't scientific enough for them.

inb4atm05ph3r3
    It really doesn't have anything to do with that. I just don't understand why people can't want militaristic outfits, and casual-wear? Like it's some sort of Cardinal Sin, and there's no room for compromise. SUPER-SERIOUS ONLY, PLZZZZZZZZZ.

The problem is what exactly? Anything you can do on consoles you can do on PC.

Let us use our PS3s as servers. K thanks.
    Use client sided servers?

Hackers, Hackers everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Oh boy.
    I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!!

I hope PSO2 has fishing, Cooking, Clothing/Item crafting and Pet raising

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    I hope PSO2 has fishing, Cooking, Clothing/Item crafting and Pet raising
    Item crafting? Fishing? Cooking? Isn't that the reason we have Monomates and Item Upgrading for?

Though I do admit,using R-Mag as "Pets" is getting boring and they don't much damage so I definintly want pets/pets raising in this game.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

LOL at the cost of killing a perfectly good troll attempt I'll add that that post wasn't serious. ]:

But speaking of fantasy life-like functions I'll be mad if "My Room" doesn't return.
    Last edited by Ryna; Jul 14, 2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Removed hoax video.