Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

You'd "rather" there not be that stuff, but for the 1000th fucking time, its a Japanese game, there will be more customization with lots of weeaboo, frilly, bikini-princess shit. Deal with it x1000 combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    I'd rather have more limited clothing options than have Super Soldier Pretty Jailbait Space Princess outfits everywhere andcompletely ruin the atmosphere.
    Well, aerosol cans are completely ruining the Earth's atmosphere, but we still use them. Food for thought.

*waits for someone to look up the Wikipedia article on the Ozone Layer just to try and combat my obvious joke post*
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jul 19, 2011 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    That's exactly what I suggested in my "more customization" with class-specific clothing post. :l
    What I understood from your post is that you wanted ONLY class-specific clothes. That's not what Kent said.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    That's exactly what I suggested in my "more customization" with class-specific clothing post. :l
    You just got trolled

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    You'd "rather" there not be that stuff, but for the 1000th fucking time, its a Japanese game, there will be more customization with lots of weeaboo, frilly, bikini-princess shit. Deal with it x1000 combo.
    I F*ING CALLED IT wheres my prize

Being right is its own reward.

As long as they get rid of PSU's weird "underwear" selection I am happy, because I, to this day really do not understand what the hell it was even there for. The colors were also disgusting.

Anyway, having some class restricted costumes wouldn't be so bad. It's really not hard to come up with a lot of different outfits that even if they would all be class restricted nobody would feel left out.

PSU did in fact have a lot of bad clothing options. So many of the clothes, especially for females, were more a casual look then anything else. PSU just has a very weird clothing direction. I don't find it bad, as I do like a lot of the PSU clothes (actually I like a lot of the PSP2/i clothes more then those of PSU), but so many of them just don't feel right to battle in. And eventhough there were so many, you was still very restricted for certain looks you wanted to give your character because a lot of outfits were just to casual. Making a character that really looks like a knight or fencer is impossible (I think even still now, except with maybe the Rosenritter). Or making one look like a Kung Fu master or something etc.

I just hope for PSO2 that they make a lot more of fighting looking clothes. Having some casual clothes in is good too, but they shouldn't be the norm.
    Last edited by redroses; Jul 19, 2011 at 04:55 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

There has always been a very simple solution to deal with clothes you don't like - don't buy them and don't wear them. And if it offends you so much that you can't stand to be around people wearing them, don't associate with them and kick them out your group.

I really don't care what the clothes look like as long as there is at least one set that I like that I can wear as whatever character(s) I choose. For the rest, I will just use the above solution.

I say get rid of line shields all together and thus removing "space clothes" & bikinis. I wish I was part of this project! =)

This is gonna be interesting seeing what you people will complain about when this game actually does release.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!