Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Old Friends Remembered..

Now that I'm playing PSO via PSOBB, I can't help but miss the people I had immense fun teaming up with many years ago.

Miss you AH King, Shotie, Ping, AC9Breaker, Sita, Forever Zero, and others whose names I've forgotten. I wonder how your lives are now, and if you'll ever return to PSO on one of the private servers or return for PSO2.. this song makes me think of all the fun I had in a team with you all.. *sigh* This song reminds me of all of them, and those days and the epic C-Mode runs, and just having fun helping hunt for certain rares.. Where have you all gone? How are you all doing in life? Will they return someday, perhaps for PSO2? I can still see the light...

I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Is the "AC9Breaker" you mentioned the same one that frequents PSOW?

Here's his profile.

yes thats him.. havn't teamed up with him in a looong time.
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."

Did you ever get to game with Abdur101? He always seemed like a cool dude, but never did game with him.

The couple that I used to play V1 with (I had V1, while they had both V1 and V2) broke up, but I still talk to the guy (Mike). He lives in Vancouver and we're friends on Facebook. I like that I've managed to keep in contact with him after all these years AFAIK, he has never posted on here.
    The world is yours.

You killed my goddess! Forever Zero's Avatar

I'm still around and visit PSO World almost daily. I don't play on the BB servers much anymore. Tho from time to time I still load up the GC version of PSO and play offline with the Nintendo Wii. Good times! I even took my Dreamcast out last year and started a new file on version 2. Lol, forgot how brutal version 2 can be! XD

Well, I'm looking forward to PSO2 and hope to see some old friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Zero View Post
    I'm still around and visit PSO World almost daily. I don't play on the BB servers much anymore. Tho from time to time I still load up the GC version of PSO and play offline with the Nintendo Wii. Good times! I even took my Dreamcast out last year and started a new file on version 2. Lol, forgot how brutal version 2 can be! XD

Well, I'm looking forward to PSO2 and hope to see some old friends.
    I hope to play PSO2.. if things fall into place... hope to team up with you again someday...
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Jul 18, 2011 at 09:45 PM.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

You should be careful about mentioning server names. Still not allowed to do that.

On Sylverant.

Ahh I still regret not doing DC online back in the day, so many good times to be had...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    Now that I'm playing PSO via PSOBB, I can't help but miss the people I had immense fun teaming up with many years ago.

Miss you AH King, Shotie, Ping, AC9Breaker, Sita, Forever Zero, and others whose names I've forgotten. I wonder how your lives are now, and if you'll ever return to PSO on one of the private servers or return for PSO2.. this song makes me think of all the fun I had in a team with you all.. *sigh* This song reminds me of all of them, and those days and the epic C-Mode runs, and just having fun helping hunt for certain rares.. Where have you all gone? How are you all doing in life? Will they return someday, perhaps for PSO2? I can still see the light...

‪MUSIC - Can still see the light (lyric version)‬‏ - YouTube
    Yeah i remember those good days. I remember a few people Kaylah,her husband,general rock, and this guy named greatness that was a black and red ramar that always played heatsword quest and always had to kill every enemy lol!!! good old days!
    General Rage- Ramar- lv200 -pso
    Racusuma- Humar- lv 156 -pso
    GenralRage- Ramar-lv145 psobb

I remember AC9Breaker from PSO GC. I also remember a Sita from way back, possibly from PSO Dreamcast or was it GC, my memory fades? The player who used a Sita mag and had cutesy symbol chats?

(I think described all fonewearls & hunewearls)