Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    And then most likely have them edited, censored, banned, or otherwise unaddressed. That, or if they DO fix it, they'll end up screwing something else up and/or cause a rollback... That's why I was hoping Edward would post again here or elsewhere, where he and his staff have no such tyrannical authority, but I'm pretty sure we've scared him off at this point...

It's quite pathetic that, after all these years, Sega's staff STILL won't fucking man up and address these problems or their community in a proper manner, and actually provide people with a decent game. Worst business-customer relations I've ever seen in the gaming industry.
    I take back my statement of Edward walking right into the lion's den. He just flat out fucking walked onto the Lion's Pride! King Simba's not too happy about that...

It's fairly quite obvious what the big picture is. Everything from PSPo2 onward will continue to look like older models and all the striking weapons will most likely be neutral at first before they change it two weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    It's fairly quite obvious what the big picture is. Everything from PSPo2 onward will continue to look like older models and all the striking weapons will most likely be neutral at first before they change it two weeks later.
    Quoted. For. Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver19 View Post
    Well, if nothing else, I try to live by this motto of "Things are never as bad as they seem". I think some players are just getting caught up in the moment and not seeing the bigger picture. Things should clear up, in time. You're a PSU veteran Lock, you know the score.
    yeah...

we know this score all too well.We will have to wait and see then.

Acrofighter in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    Just the thought of that makes me want to punch myself in the face. Seriously, fuck these recycled skins, and fuck this Neutral striking weapons shit. I'm actually surprised stuff like Lavis Cannon isn't dropping as Neutral too.
    Divine Shadow (Male, Cast) LV100 (HU LV10, RA LV10. Fg LV9, Ff LV14)

Quote Originally Posted by Recon Tactical View Post
    Just the thought of that makes me want to punch myself in the face. Seriously, fuck these recycled skins, and fuck this Neutral striking weapons shit. I'm actually surprised stuff like Lavis Cannon isn't dropping as Neutral too.
    That's because the Lavis Cannon was actually released in Protectors. Had the Lavis Cannon been released in DM, I'm sure it would have been re-skinned and neutral just like everything else.

Hey look, everyone's still here

A few things:

While I would like to address the complaint I'm seeing more, honestly there isn't a lot I can actually add at this point. You're arguing that you're being somehow shortchanged; that talking about these as different versions is unfair. Yes -- we draw from the same well of content. I'm not pretending otherwise. We try and keep them as similar as possible if only because that's easier to do. But Xbox 360 is a very different platform. Submitting new content -- especially new graphics -- to Microsoft is not the same as just adding art assets to the PC. When I say "different version" that's precisely what I mean. It's the Xbox version and that means -- especially this far down the line -- some differences.

We're doing everything we can to bring content to you. When you're complaining about the skins you're still complaining about new weapons with new stats. And, as I said, there are new items still to come with new graphics that you haven't seen before. You don't have to like what I'm saying but that is what we have -- and in the end you're complaining about content that is being added on a consistent basis to a console MMO 5 years after release. Let's keep this in perspective.

Now, on a related bit of news: We have a maintenance this week and will be adjusting the elements for some of the recently released weapons. I don't have a full list but my understanding is they're fixing the "neutral" attribute. I will provide more info when I can but just wanted to let you know

Mazoku of the Red Ocean Atemisc's Avatar

Quite frankly, although it'd make some people happy and others angry, I don't see why we couldn't get content pack DLC. Like make different packs full of different types of items and clothes, etc, and sell them for different prices depending on the content. That way we can get new stuff with entirely new skins and go from there.

I'd buy it. Assuming it had good stuff. But I know a lot of people wouldn't like that as well. But it seems like an easy work around to me.

at least sumthing...thx ed
    mAsTeR OuTi Lv. 180 (Cast/male/Gunmaster)
    BaD AnGeL Lv. 180 (Beast/female/Acrofighter)
    Nanami Lv. 180 (Cast/female/Fortegunner)
    Amaya Lv. 120 (NewMan/female/Masterforce)
    *{The Saint}* Lv. 161 (New/male/Masterforce)
    HaRD CanDy Lv. 170 (Beast/male/Fighmaster)

Rappy Hunter
    I change locations to avoid being traced by vampire hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAges View Post
    Hey look, everyone's still here

A few things:

While I would like to address the complaint I'm seeing more, honestly there isn't a lot I can actually add at this point. You're arguing that you're being somehow shortchanged; that talking about these as different versions is unfair. Yes -- we draw from the same well of content. I'm not pretending otherwise. We try and keep them as similar as possible if only because that's easier to do. But Xbox 360 is a very different platform. Submitting new content -- especially new graphics -- to Microsoft is not the same as just adding art assets to the PC. When I say "different version" that's precisely what I mean. It's the Xbox version and that means -- especially this far down the line -- some differences.

We're doing everything we can to bring content to you. When you're complaining about the skins you're still complaining about new weapons with new stats. And, as I said, there are new items still to come with new graphics that you haven't seen before. You don't have to like what I'm saying but that is what we have -- and in the end you're complaining about content that is being added on a consistent basis to a console MMO 5 years after release. Let's keep this in perspective.

Now, on a related bit of news: We have a maintenance this week and will be adjusting the elements for some of the recently released weapons. I don't have a full list but my understanding is they're fixing the "neutral" attribute. I will provide more info when I can but just wanted to let you know
    So you're saying that it is Microsoft that is making our game not as good as the JP server?