Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noob Saibot View Post
    Unaccount bound the Shijin for a positive unique reaction from the community. Since we can't change elements or percentages, at least let us trade them with other players for a less frustrating experience.
    This - without JP features account binding is an unfair and illogical roadblock. I have 6 duplicate Shijins so far.

Unaccount bound the Shijin for a positive unique reaction from the community. Since we can't change elements or percentages, at least let us trade them with other players for a less frustrating experience.
    Yes, think we should just have a poll on account bound items period. More of us with less ranting makes this thread look a lot better.
    I look forward to completing my goals.
    Above and Beyond

Account bounding should honestly just be taken out altogether. Without the customization options from guardians cash, account bounding has no place on our servers. It just makes the game more frustrating. Lets ease up on the negativity by putting some positive spin on our servers!

Account bounding should honestly just be taken out altogether. Without the customization options from guardians cash, account bounding has no place on our servers. It just makes the game more frustrating. Lets ease up on the negativity by putting some positive spin on our servers!
    Yes, rather getting 12% ice shijin .

I 2nd this statement.
    I look forward to completing my goals.
    Above and Beyond

I've been contemplating quitting PSU for the past several months, but this thread was the final nail in the coffin. Its a bit of a relief, actually.

Why don't you just tell us if we're going to get the regular skins for weapons? Quit beating around the bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleptomaniac View Post
    Why don't you just tell us if we're going to get the regular skins for weapons? Quit beating around the bush!

He just did.... let the mass quitting commence!

I have a question. What are you planning to do about the massing cheating and piracy issue on Phantasy Star Portable 2 network mode?
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jul 19, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

PSP2 is dead to SoA, Noblewine. I'd be surprised if the English PSP2 servers lasted this whole year.