Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousHat00 View Post
    i dont see whats so bad about it. ok so a lot of weapons have different skins then people expected, get over it. its not the end of the world. they have the same states and i also believe that they are going to fix the neutral weapons. i have been playing this game for 4 years as well and i really never expected much after the first year of playing. if you dont think you are getting your money's worth then QUIT, and stop complaining, because that's all i see going on.
    QFT !

It's pathetic how ppl still pay for a game they complain about years now...just leave...nobody will miss ya

greetz

mAsTeR
    Last edited by mAsTeR OuTi; Jul 21, 2011 at 06:17 AM. Reason: pie
    mAsTeR OuTi Lv. 180 (Cast/male/Gunmaster)
    BaD AnGeL Lv. 180 (Beast/female/Acrofighter)
    Nanami Lv. 180 (Cast/female/Fortegunner)
    Amaya Lv. 120 (NewMan/female/Masterforce)
    *{The Saint}* Lv. 161 (New/male/Masterforce)
    HaRD CanDy Lv. 170 (Beast/male/Fighmaster)

If anyone wants to quit. save your damn money and do it already. The japanese server is over that way~>

and its FREE with the content you're missing out on already released in FULL. So yeah. why waste time complaining? not like Sega's gonna show sympathy. heck even Edward ran off like a cowardly dog with his tail between his legs. "3 Posts" what a man. /sarcasm

The self-deception some of you forum-users create for yourselves just leaves me flabbergasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post
    If anyone wants to quit. save your damn money and do it already. The japanese server is over that way~>

and its FREE with the content you're missing out on already released in FULL. So yeah. why waste time complaining? not like Sega's gonna show sympathy. heck even Edward ran off like a cowardly dog with his tail between his legs. "3 Posts" what a man. /sarcasm
    I have a JP account.. LOL been had one for over a year now ..

Quote Originally Posted by DesignZ View Post
    When you have played this game consistently for 4 years its different.
    I've played this game since release and before that I played PSO on the Dreamcast (I still have the characters on my VMU). I have no idea what your point is suppose to be.