Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    I'm going to trust Eddy on this one. Oh yeah and I made a PSO-world account.
    FOOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    FOOL.
    This. And possible excalibur reference? lol
    "We choose to advance in warfare over civilization,war is all we know and it is all we will ever know" Unknown

Rappy Hunter
    I change locations to avoid being traced by vampire hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    FOOL.
    I'm just going to see if they can deliver. Sure they've let me down since I was 11 but I'm going to give them one chance to give me a reason to see this game through till its final days.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    I'm just going to see if they can deliver. Sure they've let me down since I was 11 but I'm going to give them one chance to give me a reason to see this game through till its final days.
    Hope you like "unique" weapons
    "We choose to advance in warfare over civilization,war is all we know and it is all we will ever know" Unknown

cancelled my subscription today.

It seems that we are getting less and less these days. Even with the new missions, It was a bit disappointing. Yeah I like the old school maps, but...come on now. Give us something "NEW NEW".

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Smile

For all those complaining and crying about english PSU not being on par with the main Asian region servers please keep in mind The american HQ has little to no workers after the workforce reduced to producing digital products. They also had a bunch of no good hackers messing up their systems which carries our personal data also if you all dont like the service at all I suggest

1. Going to the JP side where the game is up to date and the natives are secretly plotting to get the importers removed. 2. Cancel your subscriptions and never return to a network game managed by Sega Of America . Or three accept the fact we may not never get the neato japanese content, continue to enjoy the game for what it is and be greatful they didnt shut the game servers down while they sort out the mess them hackers left.

So that leaves the question of if Im defending Edward and Sega? Maybe but I dont care Im going to continue enjoying the game while I wait for PSO:2 and continue the fun there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    For all those complaining and crying about english PSU not being on par with the main Asian region servers please keep in mind The american HQ has little to no workers after the workforce reduced to producing digital products. They also had a bunch of no good hackers messing up their systems which carries our personal data also if you all dont like the service at all I suggest

1. Going to the JP side where the game is up to date and the natives are secretly plotting to get the importers removed. 2. Cancel your subscriptions and never return to a network game managed by Sega Of America . Or three accept the fact we may not never get the neato japanese content, continue to enjoy the game for what it is and be greatful they didnt shut the game servers down while they sort out the mess them hackers left.

So that leaves the question of if Im defending Edward and Sega? Maybe but I dont care Im going to continue enjoying the game while I wait for PSO:2 and continue the fun there.
    People are "complaining" because they were basically lied to about what a lot of players thought they were spending money on for the past five years. That's half a decade and then they find out that the money they have been spending for the past five years was not for the game they they were told it was but a "unique" version of the game. Dude, people have every fucking right to complain about it. Continue to enjoy the game for what it is, a p.o.s.? Hell to the fucking no. I think a lot of people will be, or already have, opted for option two and I don't blame them. NOT. ONE. BIT. I usually don't curse but damn, five years of being lied to and you asking players to be reasonable?
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 23, 2011 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Removed inflammatory portion
    I'm Boomadatigger and if you can't speak freely you're simply not free.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KnightSabers01?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post

well, thats nice and all, but is it really wrong to ask for more? Even if it was just a little? I mean when M.A.G came out, that was one of the best updates. It pass and i was really looking forward to the next best thing.

Its good to like the game man. I like it too, but I just want a little more.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lock View Post
    well, thats nice and all, but is it really wrong to ask for more? Even if it was just a little? I mean when M.A.G came out, that was one of the best updates. It pass and i was really looking forward to the next best thing.

Its good to like the game man. I like it too, but I just want a little more.
    I just learned the horrible truth from Yuri the serious thread cat And yeah they need to pay attention to their EU users as well X_X And we should get a lil bit more.