Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    I have CFW, but i have bought PS:P (EU), PS:P2 (US) and PS:P2I.

Also, the game would be more popular if it actually had some ads around it showing its existence.
    i support this, Ads are what make games sell... if your just gonna sell a game and think people are just gonna walk in a game store and see that there might be something like this, how do you expect anything to sell?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Blargh Man I was half awake when I wrote that...

Meant to say...

Maybe if this game was popular enough to the point where more than just people with CFW got it, we wouldn't have a hacker problem as severe.(Or even SEGA caring enough to do something about it as well.)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    SoA might consider canning online play for US(Idk about EU) Infinity considering all the hackers and hacks. Just sayin. :/
    Falls in to the trap of "Japanese = no cheats."

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Falls in to the trap of "Japanese = no cheats."
    lol yes :/
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I'm all for supporting any movement that gets SoE/SoA/SoJ to release Phantasy Star Portable two INFINITY over onto EU shores. I give my full support on this forum petetion, and also I wholeheartedly argee with Sinue with doing a written letter, petetion, whatever that I can send to whereever it needs to go, to show my support and allow them to release it here. My mate Ovada plays on the JP version of PSP2i, and he loves it. Yet myself and Altoh have played PSP2 and because of how bored we are getting of it, have stopped playing as our usual team have broke up due to JP having PSP2i or not as the case may be.

At the end of the day, yes, PSU is dying down, and yes, we are all waiting for the release of Phantasy Star Online two (this cues me to jump up and down like a twenty-two year old fan boy) (yes, I'm twenty-two and can still act like a immature child!) but at the end of the day, would SEGA really not expect phantasy star fans to expect a release in their respective areas from how it was? I mean, when I first aquired PSP2 within the first couple of weeks of release within the UK, the Universe server was rammed! Ok, fair point to the hacker and GF/BF rooms, but thats just paedo's wanting some w*nk fest sicko job, and hackers to destroy the online gaming experience we want to have, it's simple. Steer clear of these morons, link up with your friends, and enjoy a game that is what we expect to enjoy.

To conclude (I know, I've written an essay here!) Any movement, whether it be online, or as Sinue mentioned, real life and hand written, I support to its entirety. If anything is to happen, I simply request I be notifed as soon as possible (I'll link my contact details within my profile) so I can give my support in this case.

Sega, here's hoping! *raises glass, and takes a swig of Magners pear cider!*
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

I support this 110% The Phantasy Star series has become some of my favorite games. I am butthurt that infinity isn't getting announced for release in the west. I was looking forward to it for so long.

I've been playing PSP2 again, and I certainly want PSP2i to come over the US in some form or another. (PSN or UMD)

Even though it is a long shot, might as well support it:

SEGA, WHY WON'T YOU LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY?

I personally hope it doesn't come out in the EU or the US, so we can all miss out.......just like I missed out on PSO Plus not coming here in the UK.......damn sega (note the small 's' in sega).
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

I certainly would love PSP2i to come over. Heck, I bought PSP2 3 times. First in Japanese, next in the domestic release, then I bought it again on Digital download. I also bought PSZ both in Japanese and English. (Like I did with most Phantasy Star online games) So I guess you may say If they released it over here (particularly on download), I'd be right in line to pick it up. Infinity Missions are too good to pass up.