Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 ... LastLast

Infinity has all the vanilla DLC on the disk (and playable in offline mode ._.). They would have to translate that too.

Too much work.

If we did get Infinity, I'd expect no DLC (including the vanilla DLC) and no voice-overs during cutscenes.
    I forget if there was anything else left out of vanilla PSPo2.

Ugh, I wish SEGA would hurry up and just give us an official response on whether or not we are getting it. Is the is the fanbase for PS so small now that we are we are not worth acknowledging?

Quote Originally Posted by pso_crash View Post
    Ugh, I wish SEGA would hurry up and just give us an official response on whether or not we are getting it. Is the is the fanbase for PS so small now that we are we are not worth acknowledging?
    You know... Very few game companies ever outright (with some sprinkling of the reasons for their convenience) tell their consumer base that they WON'T get a game via public announcements or on their official boards. They'll simply quietly sweep it under the rug while throwing in "no plans" if HAVE to answer or manage to evade the topic altogether by hyping another game.

I don't know what's more annoying having them dangle the carrot or outright saying "NO EXPORT FOR YOU! But please buy our other upcoming games~" I'm on the fence there though as I'm not above importing for a game I truly want to play but know/has been shown after a GOOD length of time (EDIT: or other circumstances) has a poor chance of getting here.

Either way, their actions lead to the consumer to just as easily saying: "Well, you don't want my money then. *closes wallet* I'll also be considering my actions when it comes to supporting you in the future. In layman's terms: The next game announcement better make me squeal with excitement."
    Last edited by IsaacGravity; Aug 11, 2011 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pso_crash View Post
    I think it might be the PSP's morality in the west as various US branches seem to consider the PSP Dead despite A) the nice flow of games in japan and B) the Vita's delay.

Though I could have made a joke bashing Sega's obsession with sonic.

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacGravity View Post
    Either way, their actions lead to the consumer to just as easily saying: "Well, you don't want my money then. *closes wallet* I'll also be considering my actions when it comes to supporting you in the future. In layman's terms: The next game announcement better make me squeal with excitement."
    This is the attitude I have with Bandai Namco. I have officially given up on them. The only tide I have with this company is the Banpresto branch. Once that branch is gone. I can now pretend Bandai Namco doesn't exist anymore lol.
    Last edited by Masterflower; Aug 11, 2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Just another same old day.

Laia's Love Slave SeraphicDemon's Avatar
    In my room "playing" with my Mysynth. *insert evil laughter here*

Quote Originally Posted by Masterflower View Post
    This is the attitude I have with Bandai Namco. I have officially given up on them. The only tide I have with this company is the Banpresto branch. Once that branch is gone. I can now pretend Bandai Namco doesn't exist anymore lol.
    So its not just me who despises them with a fiery passion? We've been screwed by them more times than a cheap whore. I've lost count on how many games they've refused to localize. Now Sega is starting to take after them.
    We can dance if you wanna, we can leave your friends behind. Your friends don't dance and if they won't dance, then they're no friends of mine.

Some companies when they have a mega hit, tend to get unreasonably greedy with anything else. Still NB has never done what capcom did with MML3.

Bamco has been doing it for years with all the Tales games. Capcom's been pretty good for the most part with localizing stuff. Only screwed us a few times.
    We can dance if you wanna, we can leave your friends behind. Your friends don't dance and if they won't dance, then they're no friends of mine.

You guys seem to forget that its strictly business and business only favors the ppl who give them the most money. If Sega is making Infinity and other games JP only, its cause they want to cut their losses in the US/EU. Everyone's desires will have a hard time being understood when its comes to business.
    Last edited by Emp; Aug 11, 2011 at 05:00 PM.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

It still sucks though. How much you wanna bet they will release a new crappy Sonic title on the Vita as soon as it comes out, and of course they'll localize that because Sega insists on shoving their mascot down everyone's throat despite the fact no one gives a damn anymore.