Page 11 of 206 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

@mims: I don't see the c (sea?)

@Death_t: just drop it man

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Well i'd like fan art of 3 of my Hunewearls, possible in one picture. Can you make some sort of battle pic with weapons and such, or them posing with them?. I can provide whatever screenshot you want/need.

Here are some reference pics. (lemme know if you want more, for the weapons as well)

Ce'Nedra (Sange&Yasha, Panther Tail, Safteyheart)
    Spoiler!

Miasia (Stag Cutrely, Panther Tail, Red Ring)
    Spoiler!

Lyaela (Zanba, Rati, Kasami Bracer)
    Spoiler!

Lemme know if it's possible, or that i'm asking for to much lol. Well i think asking for this and it being colored to much but if you want to them i'm happy lol. (Yes i know 2 of these weapons wern't possible in the game but with Fan Art they can equip everything :P)

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Sure.. I'll turn the coloring into a painting though. Lining + coloring 3 characters is way to boring With painting the amount of stuff and details don't really matter.

Lines for Cups gangster sling sling principel C to the T Tyrell YO! .. er... whatever

I hope I remember how I colored the last one..

I crack up every time I look at it. I almost want to write a sequel starring Tyrell and all his inept daily goings-on.

Mess with Rico and Tyrell goes gangsta. Oh what times this is. What's next? He performs a drive-by on Falz?

(Then again, that's not a bad idea. Not enough attacking Falz while mobile.)

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    Sure.. I'll turn the coloring into a painting though. Lining + coloring 3 characters is way to boring With painting the amount of stuff and details don't really matter.
    I don't mind it how you do it :P I still love the Ce'Nedra and Azel and one the Nedra in Forest, they're both my desktop picutre mostly =D

You think that is enough screens? I guess the weapons/mags/shields can be looked up on PSO-W if you need more :P

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

@Cup: That would be great! maybe do the timeline of Rico, where the story switches between father and daughter.. hmm..

@Akai: That would make a pretty cool artwork

@DT: it's okay. Remember I am a pretty hardcore PSO player. Played ver2 on the Dreamcast since 2001.

Alright i'll wait patiently then, just dont take over a year to color a picture like Volcompat321 :P

Celestial Manager~

Tyrell is done yo! double diamond sling combo in yo face!