Page 33 of 206 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

no no, i am very pleased with what you did and i'm sure many others want to feel that same feeling.
    I have been constantly watching your work and what idea are presented by the members, i simply love them all.

I'm also glad my screenshot was usefull. (the monument)
    Last edited by DC_PLAYER; Feb 2, 2012 at 06:12 PM.

Ah! I could've known it was your screen! I've also used your guide to make HQ screens using the special ATI tray tool. One thing I couldn't figure out was how to remove the HUD.

There are trainers that do that and alot more.
    At the moment, if you find a server that starts with a "E" and ends with a "N" they have quite a few tools for users to use, including one to mess with the camera, apply cinematic zoom and remove hud elements (map, status bar)

And I'm done

Click for big:

Facial shot:

And... the making of...

Two words.

Mind. Blown.
    Or another way, {A.K.A a little something that ignores the whole "Two Words" part.}
    Spoiler!

You got a gift bro. A very talented one. and as always keep up the good work! 03-b

And btw, Ever need a request and ya dont has one i'll see what i can think up for ya kay?

-HUkyasuto Mk.2
    Purple Dragoon Edition
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Feb 3, 2012 at 08:50 PM.

O: Really good as usual. Hmm, I was thinking about hitting you up with another request but I have yet to work out the finer details of it OTL.

....I wanna pick up my physical sketchbook again because of you

@HUmk2:
    Thanks! glad you like ma sheet!

and it's actually drawn on 8000 x 5750 I always downsize it a little, to hide some of the rough parts. I always start on 2500 x 1786 for the first hour and next I start working with the 8k resolution. Digital painting at such resolution requires a lot of RAM in your computer, but I got 16GB of ram, so I have plenty to burn.

Anyway, 6k resolution is good enough to print as a poster, thats why I draw my stuff in such high resolutions. It's also large enough to use as a desktop wallpaper.

Ad yeah, feel free to request as much as you feel like.

@Ami:
    Thanks! I will look forward to your request

Physical sketchbooks are great! I think I have 3 bigger and 3 smaller ones, just so I won't ever run out of sketchbook paper. Today I also bought 12 F and 2B pencils, just so I won't have to worry about running out of my two favorite pencils. One bit of advice, try to use sketchbooks for sketching, not full blown drawings. That way you can draw more stuff in a shorter timespan, and improve your skills more rapidly. Also life drawing is great to do in sketchbooks.

All right... thought about a lot of requests but I couldn't come up with anything original. Sooooo let's just borrow inspiration from PSO Ep III and use this card as a jumping point:

I still want it to be a Riiko piece. I would use my other characters but I agree: love that fro. If you need more pictures of her feel free to ask, but I think you have a great sense of what she looks like already. The prone monster in this case is a Barbarous Wolf, possibly with other Savage Wolves circling in the background. That being said, the scene would be in the forest - yay outdoors? The gun itself could be a basic handgun type weapon (photon color is up to you, whichever works best I suppose)

For effect, the scene should be in the forest at night. Maybe I'm just jelly of those moons in Hyuka's, but I'm thinking of having similar lighting. I'm picturing more of a somber scene where Riiko isn't necessarily excited to be killing the wolf/wolves but is resigned to her duty. While the original picture has damaged hair blowing in the wind, Riiko would probably have her tattered headband.

MAG optional (same Bhima.) Style also optional. It's a very loose request, though I suppose I'll make it more specific once I see the first sketch.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by HUkyasuto Mk.2 View Post
    Two words.

Mind. Blown.
    Or another way, {A.K.A a little something that ignores the whole "Two Words" part.}
    Spoiler!

You got a gift bro. A very talented one. and as always keep up the good work! 03-b

And btw, Ever need a request and ya dont has one i'll see what i can think up for ya kay?

-HUkyasuto Mk.2
    Purple Dragoon Edition
    lol you made it sound like that was large. Not to belittle you or the enormity of Q's picture but I agree with him. If your planing to someday print it out as a poster then the bigger the better. The last really complex picture I did was about the rez that he mentioned and took 1.5GB on my hard drive and about 10min to load on my laptop, but it only has 4GB of RAM. It loaded much faster on my desktop.

But as far as your picture goes Q, it looks very nice. Low light pictures are always fun.
    PSU Characters
    Shalan - Newearl - Fortetecher
    Fuuko - Beast - ForteFighter
    Tsunami - Caseal - ForteGunner
    Hailey - Human - Acrofighter

@Slidikins:
    Okay, Forest 1 or Forest 2?

@Jared_T:
    Hey, long time no see! Nice picture you made there! But yeah, more RAM is always better. Though, cutting down the layers is also a good thing. I usually merge layers as much as possible.