Page 48 of 206 FirstFirst ... 38454647484950515898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

Random paint. Mostly done in one single layer (yes also the characters). No sketches used at all, just painting. Also 0 refs used. For the first time I've worked in full screen mode in Photoshop. As long as you know the short cuts, it's quite nice!

Click for the big

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Took me a bit but here are my reference pictures. Could you use the Quartz Wired Lance on Ce'Nedra (shown in last few pics of her) and for Lyaela Spread Legacy by chance? I don't have Spread Legacy pictures though cause I can't equip it yet. If not then Photon Launcher will do. Nedra has a Libra mag and for Ly I want a Cepheus mag (Don't have it yet, its in the 2nd stage right now). Also no need to draw units cause I hide them always on my characters since most look retarted to me.

Ce'Nedra:
    Spoiler!

Lyaela:
    Spoiler!

Looking forward to it

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Thanks! those are some nice and clear pics. I usually have to do with fuzzy small ones

Just to be sure this: http://live-life.sakura.ne.jp/sblo_f...12_0805_09.jpg is Spread Legacy right?

That is infact Spread Legacy. Its based on the old PSO shotgun type weapons.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Yeah.. noticed the same. they even got the photon color right iirc...

Reminds me they will probably bring back Spread Needle to break the balance of overpowered rangers even more

Once an actual shotgun becomes in the game sure. None of the current weapons make sense for a spread needle ;s

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    Thanks! those are some nice and clear pics. I usually have to do with fuzzy small ones

Just to be sure this: http://live-life.sakura.ne.jp/sblo_f...12_0805_09.jpg is Spread Legacy right?
    Only the best for you my friend

And yeah that is indeed the Spread Legacy. Good luck.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Greetings!

Well, i hv been looking your creations and i gotta say that you are amazing!! :O

I was wondering if you also could draw my PSO2 Character. I have in mind herself in F.Continent surrounded by the dragonkin but ready to kick ass :P

here are a LOT of screenies of her and her weapon(W-Lance)
    Album

Do you also need screenies of the enemies?...

I hope this isnt bothersome and i would be rlly happy if you could make it for me

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>

Alright for Death_T's this request I am gonna try something new. I will draw this one in the 16:9 cinematic ratio, since thats pretty much the size of most computer screens and TV's these days. Hope you won't mind me doing that, if you do, well thats just bad luck for you sir I am also gonna try to use as few layers as possible. For a change, the BG is done in a single layer so far. Quartz and the characters are still on a separate one, but I think I will merge them on the same layer when I am sure about their positions.

1,5 hour-ish progress:

@Mommy:
    Yeah, k sure. Though I prefer not to draw Floating Continent for a while. My current request is already my 3rd time in a row drawing floating continent (The first two haven't been shown in public yet, they are planned for the november drawing jam). Yours would be the 4th. >_> I'd rather pair you up with a mines boss, or wait for a new area to be released. Your choice. Also, I have my request on a low profile, so don't expect anything to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    @Mommy:
    Yeah, k sure. Though I prefer not to draw Floating Continent for a while. My current request is already my 3rd time in a row drawing floating continent (The first two haven't been shown in public yet, they are planned for the november drawing jam). Yours would be the 4th. >_> I'd rather pair you up with a mines boss, or wait for a new area to be released. Your choice. Also, I have my request on a low profile, so don't expect anything to soon.
    Well, if you prefer Mines, then i will go with it

and take your time, there is no rush x3

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>