Page 7 of 206 FirstFirst ... 456789101757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Just wow on the Shopper's Dress wearing Ami. ^.^

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Oh man that looks awesome. Just do whatever you think is good, I'll be happy either way. Do you think you can cover up her cleavage a bit though, kinda looks like she's one step away from a clothing malfunction >o>

@HU100: Not stopping yo

@Ami: I can't help it! You made that big chested.. okay okay.. I will move the tie a bit and shrink them breasts .. And pick a style! NAO!

THE PRESSURE MAN THE PRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSURE

But I would like it in the same manner as this but I really don't care what style, I'm waaaaay easy to please when it comes to art

Finished the sketch for my Qox PSO2 pic! Just last minute I discovered the FOnewearl design was actually revealed! I hope I nailed the design down.

Colors will be of course no-outlines!

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

You really are amazing. Seriously. I'm too lazy to ever begin to draw that well.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Haha.. I am not really that 'amazing'. Lately I am actually quite unsatisfied with the drawings I've made. I somehow seem to have skipped a lot of basic things I should've learned years ago. I've never really had any art classes so it's not very surprising I guess

Some painting practice. First time for me

EDIT:
    And of course I didn't just do this practice with no reason.. It's because I wanted to 'paint' my PSO Qox pic.. here are the progress pics so far:

Sketch+BG scribble:

Color palet for the BG:

Changed the levels a bit to push back the stuff that is further in the back, creating a sense of space:

In the middle of doing the first details.. these are actually painted on the size your are now looking at (pretty rough), but somehow it works pretty good:
    Last edited by qoxolg; Aug 7, 2011 at 03:52 PM.

Nice. I like this technique. Kind of teaches me something. An approach if you're trying to go for that Distance of Focus effect to add depth of field. Color the whole thing with lesser detail and then add details for the stuff you want to come into focus.

@Aikaimizu: Not truly depth of field. Depth of field is not realistic when the camera is not fixed on something that is close to the lens. I am just at the middle, but it was getting late, so I stopped there

Anyway.. Ami LINES!