Page 86 of 206 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

Oh haha..

Yes, thats basically spot on. The original idea was that sleeping beauty died in her sleep but her spirit lived on and remodeled her decayed body to march to her prince charming.

But it's okay, I also have no idea how to respond to this or why I even made it like this My art is 50/50 thought trough/randomness

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Been away from this thread for awhile and got to say Q, I like your last drawing. It's different as Zora said but this different I like for some good reason. Keep up the great work

@Strike:
    Thanks! I will try to keep it up!

Anyway, first scene painted for Zora:

Click for high res:

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and post that everywhere. You captured the scene better than I imagined it. I'm going to go ahead and put it in with the chapter it belongs to.

Ha, thanks! Glad you like it

Make sure to keep making use of my services in the near future!

My friend says your quality was so good, I should be paying you for your work. I don't disagree.

Considering I like focusing on neat backgrounds in my works, I may commission a few more similar scenes. I'll see if I can find things to keep you busy. Payment for your giving me something new to write every month.

I've been thinking about payment sometimes, but have come to the conclusion that I don't wanna get paid for my hobby. I am doing this for fun and I earn plenty of money with my full time job. Also I don't think the quality of my work is not really on a level where I should be asking money. I would feel like a total rip off if I did.

Well, I'm glad you're enjoying your hobby. There's a certain freedom you get by providing art free of charge. Less obligation, less demand, it overall feels like less work if you're doing this for fun. I just wanted you to know that your stuff's gotten really good.

So, have you picked out next month's theme yet? Is it ice theme? I bet I could do cool stuff with an ice theme!

I am undecided on that and I don't have much time because it almost is next month . I basically have two sketches now and one of them is ice themed, but I might move that one to January or February since those are usually the cold en snowy months. So.. It will be a surprise!