Page 99 of 206 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100101102109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

@Giga:
    I too look forward to see it become completed, but somehow I seem to have to do it myself..

@Mr.O:
    yeah.. it involves lots of thinking to draw a cast properly. Lots of perspective to calculate. Sometimes drawing is just understanding a bunch of math.

@Strike:
    It's a girl.. still a secret who..

@Vin:
    It's not Giga himself, since his head is in his own hand..

Did a quick layer of paint on the background. Tried to keep the cool atmosphere of the mines, clashes with the warm colors of the Lilipia sky.

Couldn't work as much on it as I wanted this weekend. Had to be social and stuff and visit my parents and see some friends. Also miscalculated the days I had to make march' PSA-JAM example art. I was like .. ooooh 8 days left.. and then today I realized.. FFFFFFFFFFFFfff only 5 days left, how the hell am I gonna finish it in time? So I also had to work on that one today

I am super hyper excited, this is coming out awesome. I don't know what this jam thing is about, but you do whatever it is you need to.

So Q got victim to the power of the february! I feel you though.

Anyways, looking amazing so far, can't wait to see it finished, especially with that rad Cast lady in it. And I agree so much with you about drawing Casts. ;; I still struggle extremely, even though I love Casts and Mechs, Robots, Androids in general a lot.

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Yeah this month is super short and sneaks up on all of us D:

@Giga:
    PSA-JAM's are monthly theme challenges I make for the member of the Phantasy Star Arts group I founded on Deviant Art. They basically give a theme to work with. Think of stuff like limited color palettes like CGA and EGA or something Rappy or a gender bender. I basically make up all themes and others participate for fun, challenge and you can earn some prices like AC by accumulating points.

@Kazu:
    Yeah, casts are tricky, but I just love them big hunks of metal!

@Ami:
    yeah! I think I had the same problem last year!

Anyway..

Just finished the Jam example yesterday. See? if I focus I can actually get stuff done real quick!

Here is some clean sketch of Giga:

Click for high res:

Ah, I see, that sounds like fun. The sketch is looking sexy, I'm loving the high res. The face and helmet are looking great - great detail with the heart, by the way

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    @Giga:
    PSA-JAM's are monthly theme challenges I make for the member of the Phantasy Star Arts group I founded on Deviant Art. They basically give a theme to work with. Think of stuff like limited color palettes like CGA and EGA or something Rappy or a gender bender. I basically make up all themes and others participate for fun, challenge and you can earn some prices like AC by accumulating points.

@Kazu:
    Yeah, casts are tricky, but I just love them big hunks of metal!

@Ami:
    yeah! I think I had the same problem last year!

Anyway..

Just finished the Jam example yesterday. See? if I focus I can actually get stuff done real quick!

Here is some clean sketch of Giga:

Click for high res:
    Spoiler!
    I love her face <3

Q@ You're saying that to a person who loves Mechas to death, I agree so much with you. XD The Casts actually attracted me to even get into Phantasy Star hahah. Anyways she looks gorgeous so far! Really loving all that delicious Cast detail, can't wait to see the good lady in colour!

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

So is Giga a Varia suit?

Dang......that is one sexy cast............uh I mean caseal you drew there Q.