Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Could someone explain to me what exactly the purpose of this "briefing" is? Like are they revealing it just to the media, or is this for the public, or like...what is the purpose behind this event when they could just publish everything in to a magazine or throw it up on a website.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    is there an english sign-up page for NicoNico? Link please?
    Read the topic:

Quote Originally Posted by Evila View Post
    Also, signing up for a Nico account is easy if you do it through the English site.

http://www.niconico.com/

They both use the same logins, so you can create an account on the English site and use it to sign into the Japanese site.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayk View Post
    Could someone explain to me what exactly the purpose of this "briefing" is? Like are they revealing it just to the media, or is this for the public, or like...what is the purpose behind this event when they could just publish everything in to a magazine or throw it up on a website.
    If it's like previous briefing events, they'll showcase some actual gameplay done by testers and reveal what might be available during the alpha testing. Probably announce something else too, seeing word of mouth can be spread rather quickly.

Specifically: http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...fing-schedule/

What can you expect? Well for one he will introduce portions of the system in the alpha test, and finally revealing the character creation portion, along with a realtime demonstration of the game. After the media briefing, the press will be able to play the game.

I'm hoping to be able to record this as a backup for anyone who might encounter problems with it. The more people recording it the better the odds of a good copy coming out of it.

I can't wait until we see what they have in store.

Ah, it says that they'll finally be revealing the character creation portion of PSO2. Guess I'll find out tonight whether or not PSO2 will be a "buy on release" title for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Ah, it says that they'll finally be revealing the character creation portion of PSO2. Guess I'll find out tonight whether or not PSO2 will be a "buy on release" title for me.
    Aaah!

I'm pretty excited now!

What would be the New York time to for this to start? I'm a little impatient and I fear I might mess up when trying to record this. '

Quote Originally Posted by Caeruleus View Post
    What would be the New York time to for this to start? I'm a little impatient and I fear I might mess up when trying to record this. '
    3:00 AM is when it officially starts, but I think Mike said the link will open at 2:50 AM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    This...

and now you got me gettin' kinda scared...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.