Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    As of this the it is currently 11:21am in Japan. You have 4 hours and 29 minutes to get prepared.
    Or just go to bed & wake up to a million positive & negative posts and duplicate threads, complete w/video.

on the NicoNico JP site, there's something about "closed entrance" and "Open entrance, Premium". I hope that doesn't mean one has to have a "Premium account" just to "enter" the live streaming page.... :/
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Free users can watch too.

And for anyone still confused about what time it starts where you live, I posted this link back on page 4.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...26T1450&p1=248

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    on the NicoNico JP site, there's something about "closed entrance" and "Open entrance, Premium". I hope that doesn't mean one has to have a "Premium account" just to "enter" the live streaming page.... :/
    Premium accounts get first priority to the viewing, free accounts get second to none in that. Better hope you have a fast finger and that no one beats you to it.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Premium accounts get first priority to the viewing, free accounts get second to none in that. Better hope you have a fast finger and that no one beats you to it.
    So the video is going to have a "maximum capacity" for viewers? That's stupid as hell. Oh, well. Time to fight for a spot, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    ACCURACY CHECK TIME.

Japan is UTC +9.
    US East Coast is UTC -5.

That's a sixteen hour time difference. UTC +5 is in the realm of, oh, around western India.

So 2:50 PM in Japan is (flip to AM, add four hours) 6:50 AM on the East Coast.

Edit: Okay, hold on, this is REALLY CONFUSING.

I need to check multiple sources. Gimme a few.

Edit #2: Y'know what? Screw this. Absolutely none of my sources are consistent with each other. One shows a 13-hour time difference, another 14, and just going by UTC gives me a 16-hour time difference.

WTF, world?! Why can't you be consistent?!

Edit #3: Oh, bloody hell. Apparently I can't do basic arithmetic. 14 hours is correct, but then you have to account for daylight savings time, which changes it to a 13-hour difference.

Or something like that.

I hate time.
    I too hate time. I ended up using my cell phone's time converter to figure it out hopefully I'm not wrong...either way I'm sure I am not the only person who will attempt to record. But still multiple sources could make things more accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    ACCURACY CHECK TIME.

Japan is UTC +9.
    US East Coast is UTC -5.

That's a sixteen hour time difference. UTC +5 is in the realm of, oh, around western India.

So 2:50 PM in Japan is (flip to AM, add four hours) 6:50 AM on the East Coast.

Edit: Okay, hold on, this is REALLY CONFUSING.

I need to check multiple sources. Gimme a few.

Edit #2: Y'know what? Screw this. Absolutely none of my sources are consistent with each other. One shows a 13-hour time difference, another 14, and just going by UTC gives me a 16-hour time difference.

WTF, world?! Why can't you be consistent?!

Edit #3: Oh, bloody hell. Apparently I can't do basic arithmetic. 14 hours is correct, but then you have to account for daylight savings time, which changes it to a 13-hour difference.

Or something like that.

I hate time.
    Dude...just google what time it is in Tokyo and count down the difference...

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

WHO??

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

The page itself says the doors open in 2 hours and 36 minutes from right now.

Last edited by RemiusTA; Jul 25, 2011 at 10:27 PM.