Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Nintendo 3DS huge price cut!

From 25,000 yen to 15,000 yen in Japan.

From $249.99 to $169.99 in the USA.

Source -> http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/28...rice-as-a-dsi/

Pioneer II, Clyez City, Clad 6, and the Arks Lobby.

I had a feeling the 3DS would end up heading for the bargain bin someday. I didnt expect it to happen so soon....

INDEED!

I'm happy though. I'm waiting for November / December to get Tales of the Abyss and with this price cut I'll spend less.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Kazuya View Post
    INDEED!

I'm happy though. I'm waiting for November / December to get Tales of the Abyss and with this price cut I'll spend less.
    Im waiting for the Vita. The 3DS is actually last on my want list. The Wii-U comes before that.

Yep. Announcing a price cut not long after the first rung of videogame releases for the system. True, they want to undercut the Vita, but that was real quick. On the other hand, at least they are offering a number of DL games to those who already purchased the system. A whole 20 of them. Of course, one would think they may need a bigger SD Ram card to hold them all. And by choosing games not yet released in their enhanced form, at least people aren't set up with free games of which that exact version they already bought.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jul 28, 2011 at 10:04 AM.

The PS Vita is nice but a bit too expensive for me. I'll wait till it lowers a bit or if some awsome game I'll get attached to comes out. Like those games that alone sell consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Yep. Announcing a price cut not long after the first rung of videogame releases for the system. True, they want to undercut the Vita, but that was real quick. On the other hand, at least they are offering a number of DL games to those who already purchased the system. A whole 20 of them. Of course, one would think they may need a bigger SD Ram card to hold them all.
    Ya. The system isnt doing too well, even though the Nintendo fanboys and fangirls are trying to deny it and bash at anyone who says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Kazuya View Post
    The PS Vita is nice but a bit too expensive for me. I'll wait till it lowers a bit or if some awsome game I'll get attached to comes out. Like those games that alone sell consoles.
    From the launch list I got from GameStop (Ya, I know, poor choice of places to ask), I saw a pretty good amount of games available at launch that I would want to get. More then the 3DS had for its launch.

Hmmmm, not for me. The only ones that attract me a bit are Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Project Gravity. I'll get a PS Vita but not right at the start. I only got a PSP six months ago too.

Damn, I feel bad for those who waited in line on its release to get it. They must be pretty mad on those Nintendo forums :P

Imagine if those same guys have bought MVC3 too. I don't think I could bare being screwed twice like that. I'd smash my system into pieces. Thankfully I usually wait before I buy something.

For the PS Vita, I plan to pay full price but that all depends on the games. The only thing that truly interests me on the 3DS is that new Mario game. so even with the 3DS price drop, Vita is still a higher priority.

Goes to show that new games drive sales and the not previous popularity of the original DS. If Nintendo doesn't want that to happen to the Wii U, they better put the effort to get a good software line up that will give people a reason to buy a new console early.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Jul 28, 2011 at 01:06 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Lol, i should had waited perhaps buying mine.
    Seems some compensation is in order.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0