Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Units

Looking pretty cool! still keeping my fingers crossed hoping that it will come to the states and eroupe.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Awesome. I'm also hoping for an option that allows you to disable the visual appearance of your unit when you don't like its look for example. Like uh, in the settings. I wouldn't mind if not though.

*see sig*

I really like the visual design of these units. They do seem very inspired by some of the conceptual mags/units floating around their legs and shoulders in the rough sketch character concept art that's in the PSO art book "Book of Hunters". As shown here: http://www.pso-world.com/gallery/sho...php?photo=4168
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Jul 29, 2011 at 06:52 PM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

I hope they atleast bring back some of the units from PSO such as Heavenly/Power and Centuron/Ability, LIMITER too. I would love to see those come back and be some nice units.
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

I hope that some of these Units will be God/Battle or Devil/Battle, and God/Power. I *love* units that boost attack power and physical attack speed, hopefully there will be units that do that.
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I hope theres not too many wing shaped units...

How many different kinds of wings does an online games need...? e_e

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

IMO, at least 4-5 wing/wing-fin type units or Mags. I would joygasm if there was somthing like the wings that Gundam DeathSythe Hell Custom has.

I love large bat/dragon wings and mecha version of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    IMO, at least 4-5 wing/wing-fin type units or Mags. I would joygasm if there was somthing like the wings that Gundam DeathSythe Hell Custom has.

I love large bat/dragon wings and mecha version of them.
    Yeah that's pretty cool actually.

I always preferred hell over hell custom in terms of the wing design

A unit or mag (*if* Mags are still equipable) that looks similar to this *would be* very cool too:

http://imageshack.us/f/337/hi4cb1.jpg/