Default Trying to clarify, how different are boss drops in infinity missions?

I know they are altered to some degree based on what I've seen so far, but can I still hunt drops from them from vanilla that I have not gotten yet? I.E. Angelus' drops are different in the infinity missions, and the pics before the mission doesn't show Eternal Dimension, can I still hunt ED spamming the shorter Infinity missions? Or do I have to do the regular free missions to get the drop from him?

They're faithful to their drop tables in normal missions and to the original PSP2 tables.

They're not faithful to bootleg versions of PSP2 that had strange English language characters inserted all over the place along with drastic drop changes.

Go run MAX 3 S/∞ in story mode and get ED from the end reward, it's pretty easy.

Theres slight differences in Infinity tables compared to Vanilla. One that might really piss some ppl is that Mini rappies dont drop twin cannon in Infinity.
    Last edited by Emp; Jul 30, 2011 at 01:06 PM.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Theres slight differences in Infinity tables compared to Vanilla. One that might really piss some ppl is that Mini rappies drop twin cannon in Infinity.
    Don't mini rappies drop twin cannon in the vanilla version to? What you're saying makes no sense.
    Grinding Magashi Plan in Infinity...

Quote Originally Posted by raijz View Post
    Don't mini rappies drop twin cannon in the vanilla version to? What you're saying makes no sense.
    In the JP version of PSPo2, mini rappies never dropped Twin Cannon and its the same in Infinity. I guess when PSPo2 was released internationally, SoA pitied us and made drop tables more broader.

Theres slight differences but the Vanilla tables and Infinity tables are 90% the same.
    PSO2 - Ship 2

In the JP version of PSPo2, mini rappies never dropped Twin Cannon and its the same in Infinity. I guess when PSPo2 was released internationally, SoA pitied us and made drop tables more broader.

Theres slight differences but the Vanilla tables and Infinity tables are 90% the same.
    OH, IC. You still could have just gotten it from MAX IV.
    Grinding Magashi Plan in Infinity...

One that might really piss some ppl is that Mini rappies drop twin cannon in Infinity.
    In the JP version of PSPo2, mini rappies never dropped Twin Cannon and its the same in Infinity.
    Pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Pick one.
    Opps forgot a word. My bad.

Fixed my post.
    PSO2 - Ship 2