Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Quote Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
    I remember posting this question somewhere in one of these threads. Lord only knows which one, good thing someone made the same question into a thread.

If a world does begin to have a PSOW heavy playerbase, that will probably be the one I start in. I won't actively seek any out, but I'd (probably) be more likely to play with them if I found out who they were.
    Yeah Man, It'd Be Great To Play With The Guys From This Community. This Community Offers Some Of The Most Respectful Players I've Ever Gamed With, And Those I Haven't Gamed With Are Pretty Chill Dudes, It Seems. Everyone Here Is So Open-Minded~

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Baron View Post
    Yeah Man, It'd Be Great To Play With The Guys From This Community. This Community Offers Some Of The Most Respectful Players I've Ever Gamed With, And Those I Haven't Gamed With Are Pretty Chill Dudes, It Seems. Everyone Here Is So Open-Minded~
    lol, don't check some of the other forum topics, it can get ugly. XD

a la SUDDENLY!

Spoiler!
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    There's only a few people on this site that I would even think about playing with. Everyone else would just get a quick "Hello" in the lobby (if that)...well, except for the handful of people I'll be blacklisting/blocking the moment I see them.
    Damn.

Chances are there will only be one world on the USA side anyway....
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

No, I can see there being at least 3 at the most. But it might be better if we all started on the same world.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    lol, don't check some of the other forum topics, it can get ugly. XD

a la SUDDENLY!

Spoiler!
    Hey Dude, No Need To Try And Hate On This Wonderful Community. There Are So Many Great People Here Whom I'd Love To Game With. It's Easy To Ignore People Who Try And Troll The Boards. Trolls Are Easy To Spot. That Said, A Good Troll Every Now And Then Is Kind Of Funny And Adds Spice To A Community.

Either Way, I Think You Need To Be A Little More Grateful For This Wonderful Things This Community Has To Offer Instead Of Focusing On The Things You Don't Like.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Baron View Post
    Hey Dude, No Need To Try And Hate On This Wonderful Community. There Are So Many Great People Here Whom I'd Love To Game With. It's Easy To Ignore People Who Try And Troll The Boards. Trolls Are Easy To Spot. That Said, A Good Troll Every Now And Then Is Kind Of Funny And Adds Spice To A Community.

Either Way, I Think You Need To Be A Little More Grateful For This Wonderful Things This Community Has To Offer Instead Of Focusing On The Things You Don't Like.
    *cocks head to the side inquisitively* Huh? I've only been here a week or two, and I love these guys, already.

No hate here, just trying to have fun.

I just like the spoiler boxes and sizes and all. It's fun and adds a little spice, I'm not trolling.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I thought it was funny
    The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking.
    —Albert Einstein