Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    This is so dumb...the e-mail I had selected got shut down some time ago, meaning I don't have an account anymore...meaning I can't reset my password -_-
    I just knew
    Your not alone, the email i used got shut down years ago. :/
    Gr8 b8 m8

Yeah I did that unknowingly before reading the reset password explanation lolz.

EDIT: WOW complete incompetence. I gave them my e-mail that it I know for sure it was connected to, and all I get back was, sorry wrong e-mail we can't do anything. -_________________________-

EDIT2: So I just did additional research to see if my ancient SEGA account might have been what was linked to the e-mail I gave them. Turns out that account is deleted meaning the fact that my e-mail worked in the first place for password reset can only lead to the conclusion that I gave them the right one. Whoever is working adminhelp should get slapped.......
    Last edited by milranduil; Aug 2, 2011 at 03:30 PM.

Yeah I did that unknowingly before reading the reset password explanation lolz.

EDIT: WOW complete incompetence. I gave them my e-mail that it I know for sure it was connected to, and all I get back was, sorry wrong e-mail we can't do anything. -_________________________-

EDIT2: So I just did additional research to see if my ancient SEGA account might have been what was linked to the e-mail I gave them. Turns out that account is deleted meaning the fact that my e-mail worked in the first place for password reset can only lead to the conclusion that I gave them the right one. Whoever is working adminhelp should get slapped.......
    Same here I even tried to contact a Admin but guess what they disabled there mail system GJ Sega

No I managed to get a response back from them at first, but they said "no these e-mails are not linked to this milranduil account." I'm convinced they spelled milranduil wrong when searching it rofl.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

No I managed to get a response back from them at first, but they said "no these e-mails are not linked to this milranduil account." I'm convinced they spelled milranduil wrong when searching it rofl.
    Lolzz

They have refused to respond to my successive 5 emails regarding details that should be more than sufficient to get me back on my account...ugh these people are DUMBZ.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Haha thats segac for ya xD

Had to make a new account oh well..
    Last edited by Noc Codez; Aug 2, 2011 at 05:48 PM.

So is the main site up, because i get a http forbidden error says i have to log in to view the main site? wth is that about. Plus i sent in my reset password and 20 minutes later i still have no email to get instructions from. WOW, just WOW. ?

Ok nevermind, it only took an hour for the password email to arrive lmao?
    Last edited by Carrighan; Aug 2, 2011 at 07:49 PM.
    If you have nothing good to say, STFU!