Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Actually, Casts are allowed here. Just wanna point that out.

Fixed that... Now get down to writing the Intro when you get the chance? You know that's a doozy.

I may begin working on that. Although it may be a little while till this gets started. Thankfully so, since I don't have it in me to write up much. Been writing a lot lately.

I guess Tia kinda has to play a role, given Seth's using Altis. So Serizawa and Tia will both be making an appearance...I think I might use the blondie more, though.

-Wayu

Sorry, Neona, but the General won't be joining again any time soon. The same for Elyan.

I'll be bringing someone new in, although I'm stuck between choosing a trigger-happy old man and a stone-cold harbinger of justice. And yes, I'll stick to one this time.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I would use a certain character, but he would only really "fit" if he was in the Neo Illuminus, since his race is....closest to human.

Besides that, everything seems to be in order. However, I would suggest New Rozenom City as the setting (can't be "Old" Rozenom, since that's blown up, but you could go non-canon and say that the GUARDIANs and the AMF have since built a new city near the ruins. That's what I did, anyway).

@ Renzo: I just hoped you could play them again like you had for Elyan. Like over a comlink.

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    trigger-happy old man
    Damn kids, get off mah lawn, or I'll rain a hail of bullets on your ass, both ways, uphill, through sleet and snow, barefoot. Damn brats.

I would kinda like to see that play out...

Quote Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
    Damn kids, get off mah lawn, or I'll rain a hail of bullets on your ass, both ways, uphill, through sleet and snow, barefoot. Damn brats.
    Ya darn tootin'!

@Neona: I might do that, but only sparingly. And only if I go with the character who is in league with the AMF, as the other one is a stand-alone mercenary.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."