Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

(Couldn't get a feel of Raven's character so I had to improvise. Was tempted to make some mud pie joke.)

With his vision getting blurry, Luneth knew he was going to pass out. "Got to suck it in" he said in his mind trying not to fall asleep. It was not a easy climb back with Raven doing most of the work. He tapped his companion's face to try to keep him awake. The water kinda helps with that.

"Hey buddy! Can't let me take the lime light!" Raven said in a heroic tone.

"Can't promise...uug...you any...thing." Luneth said as they marched forward.

Raven ended up trying to stomp on the ground. Making steps in the dirt. One foot stomped the other pulled. It was odd, the dirt was. Unlike most of the dirt they were use to. The mountain side felt...weak. Rocks and pebbles broke on impact. It was like kicking a hole into a cardboard box. It started to scare them despite that both didn't want to show it.

Thirty minuets have passed since the fall. Theirty minuets and its still raining with lightning seen on on the other side of the mountain. When suddenly, Rick sees a hand fling on to the floor following with stuggling grunts. It crumbled as he grabbed it but he had enough of his body do support them. Raven tugs as Luneth tries to push him self forward. Both laid on the floor panting. Raven then gets up in attempt to show how heroic he was only to keel over taking deep breaths while Luneth just collapsed on the floor.

"Man..." Raven said pointing his thumb behind him "i'm going to be in shape too if keeps up hahaha!" .

(computer was down... for a loooong time...)

We just sat in the cave... scrunched up against each other, feeling uncomfortable. What seemed like hours were only mere minutes, and I tried to go along with the fact that we may be here for a much longer time thatn we thought.

Luneth, was laying against the wall, looking dead-- even though he was tired. Ol' man Rick was in another corner, staring at the wall as if he could think his way back home. Maybe he had an idea. That'd be nice. But I wouldn't rely on 1 man for everyone else's survival. I may be immature, but I can carry my own weight, and then some.

Sayara had a frail, sickly look upon her. Poor girl-- she was kinda cute, the way her rosy red cheeks puffed up.

That one other girl, I forgot her name-- the evil looking brat, was gone. Probably looking for a way out instead staying in here, I thought to myself.

So I broke out of hour of sitting down and addressed the group , with my loud and obnoxious voice.

"Are we just gonna sit here, or what? I've watched some movies; in times like this, the characters usually make that little campfire, and talk, and all that other shit, y'know?"

Silence. Meh, I don't blame them.

"Ok, that was stupid. I'm just saying, the rain's dying down, and although it may be a bit dark out, we gotta find some food. So, what's the plan!?"