Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post Is there a "good" method to grinding weapons?

I tried this morning and here is my results,

http://youtu.be/h2bk--FjNXI

As you can see it didn't really go the way I wanted it to, is there really a "Good" way to grind? Or even a method that seems to work most of the time?

Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!
    Beast and Newman Supremacy!!

When I'm Not Performing Brain Surgery Or Competeing In The Olympics Im Thinking Of You! :]

Of course there is a good way. Only use +10's. That's it.

Lol or grind 1 or 2 10/10's a day i find it hard to make another 10/10 after my first one

Despite what the grind chart says, some weapons are actually easier and some are harder to grind. I found that Nivelhaze is considerably more likely to break than DBs sabers. Creasabras break a lot more than most other 7 star weapons. Magical Wand P is a nightmare to grind, while a Granahodorac is easy.

Some weapons grind so well that you will get a more than few of them to 10. Others seem destined to smash right on the first grind. Anyway, best way to grind is to take about 3 identical weapons with you, do as many grinds at Very High and No fail and then pray. Thats all you can do.

All you do is grab a grinder and hit the "A" button. No special tricks, no secrets, no "preferred method." You just do it, and cross your fingers (and toes, if need be).

Make sure you have Sonic on the blue deco spot in your room!
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Anna_Wren View Post
    Despite what the grind chart says, some weapons are actually easier and some are harder to grind. I found that Nivelhaze is considerably more likely to break than DBs sabers. Creasabras break a lot more than most other 7 star weapons. Magical Wand P is a nightmare to grind, while a Granahodorac is easy.

Some weapons grind so well that you will get a more than few of them to 10. Others seem destined to smash right on the first grind. Anyway, best way to grind is to take about 3 identical weapons with you, do as many grinds at Very High and No fail and then pray. Thats all you can do.
    What a bunch of utter nonsense...where do you people come up with these absurd claims?

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    What a bunch of utter nonsense...where do you people come up with these absurd claims?
    The 4th floor.

The BEST method to grind is, to use s+7s until the chance starts getting where its uncomfortable to you, then switch to s+10s. When use the +10s, turn off your tv, say a prayer, assume it broke, cry, then turn on the tv. If its broken, your tears are already shed. If it isnt broken, you throw a party, get completely wasted, and then repeat the next day. It's easy really, once you get the hang of it
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM