Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
    I'd be really surprised if they built it around mouse and keyboard, even if it is a PC exclusive (though I'd hope they would tweak it to make it better than before.) 3D movement of a single character and camera control just flat out translates better to a game pad, and I think Sega realizes this.
    ...gamepad is the default controls

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_Angel View Post
    am relieved, that increased the percentage in me getting the game, I never liked how world of warcraft is played with a keybourd and mouse lol
    God, I couldn't imagine playing my subtlety rogue on WoW with a gamepad. Too many keys, too much strafing movement .

I'm glad they offer the option to play on a controller, but I'm probably going to go Keyboard and mouse unless they mess up the controls and don't provide good customization options. Being able to hotkey my techs will be awesome.
    "I prefer my history dead. Dead history is writ in ink, the living sort in blood."
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 50,000 bytes. The image in your signature was 73,652 bytes.

Hopefully you can move with WASD and move the camera and attack with the mouse. Knowing Sega though, it'll probably be the same keyboard controls as PSO and PSU, which are terribad.

So it's confirmed? Awesome

I imagine I'd use a 360 pad as well, but have the number keys on my kb for those back-up attacks...?

Never really played any game using this kind of set-up but should be fun!

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

if the default gamepad controls suck, i'll just use something like XBCD+ again

Quote Originally Posted by Mag-X View Post
    Hopefully you can move with WASD and move the camera and attack with the mouse. Knowing Sega though, it'll probably be the same keyboard controls as PSO and PSU, which are terribad.
    Unfortunately I'm feeling this probably be the case, even though I much prefer Keyboard/Mouse. Guess I'll have to look through my junk container to find my wired 360 controller when this game comes out.
    "I prefer my history dead. Dead history is writ in ink, the living sort in blood."
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 50,000 bytes. The image in your signature was 73,652 bytes.

Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mag-X View Post
    It's already been confirmed that yes, you do move with WASD and aim/attack with the mouse.

I have a feeling it will play out like TERA, where Melee excels using a gamepad w/joystick and ranged excels using a keyboard and mouse.

Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

Most likely, yes. I hope the compensate for the huge upgrade in character control by making the enemies much more difficult.

I'll have to see how it plays first. Most likely, I'll be using my old 360 controller that I used for PSU, if it'll still work, but then again, I've been getting used to playing games like FFXIV and LoL with keyboard and mouse.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone